Android Boxes

Started by snoopdog, July 30, 2015, 09:49:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DickyRock

I'd a issue with the firetv today for the Liverpool match. Worked fine on the iPhone though which is totally frustrating. Same network - even switched  off the 4G to make sure so it wasn't  $ly that blocked it unless they are being more aggressive and targeting devices.

gallsman

Am experiencing the same thing with Flawless IPTV. Live TV not working on WiFi (on demand stuff fine though) but fine on my 4G. Both provided by Orange Spain so don't think there's an ISP issue. Working fine for a mate bank in Dublin.

Boycey

Quote from: gallsman on March 06, 2018, 08:33:21 PM
Am experiencing the same thing with Flawless IPTV. Live TV not working on WiFi (on demand stuff fine though) but fine on my 4G. Both provided by Orange Spain so don't think there's an ISP issue. Working fine for a mate bank in Dublin.

99% sure my problem is ISP related, the same service works with one provider and 4g but not another (the one I have in my house  :-\)

gallsman

Raised a ticket with them and they sorted it pretty quickly.

Itchy

He need to try a new source lads. I don't believe isp are targeting individuals in Ireland. One of the major iptv suppliers just declared they are pulling out of English soccer so ye could be indirectly affected by that.

Boycey

Quote from: Itchy on March 06, 2018, 09:33:00 PM
He need to try a new source lads. I don't believe isp are targeting individuals in Ireland. One of the major iptv suppliers just declared they are pulling out of English soccer so ye could be indirectly affected by that.

I get what ur saying that ultimately it's the source that's being blocked not me, it's still a new thing for the ROI though? And it's only one ISP provider doing it. Well as far as I know..

Therealdonald

Boys and girls quick question, I'm going to be overseas for next week and won't be able to watch Cheltenham and I suspect that I won't be able to view it because of restrictions. What's my best way around this?

gallsman

Quote from: Therealdonald on March 07, 2018, 09:05:48 PM
Boys and girls quick question, I'm going to be overseas for next week and won't be able to watch Cheltenham and I suspect that I won't be able to view it because of restrictions. What's my best way around this?

Do you have access to a service that you use at home? The server blocks from the ISPs are only during premier league football at the weekend.

Itchy

Quote from: Therealdonald on March 07, 2018, 09:05:48 PM

Have you an Android or Apple tablet? If so you can install an app and buy yourself a 1 month IPTV sub. It will work anywhere as long as you have wifi or data above 8mb whereever you are. If you send me a PM I will give you some more detail on how to do it.

gerrykeegan

Gallsman (or anyone else using Flawless) have you had any issues with Flawless today? I got the message down for maintenance all day today.
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

FL/MAYO

Quote from: gerrykeegan on March 11, 2018, 07:32:01 PM

Gallsman (or anyone else using Flawless) have you had any issues with Flawless today? I got the message down for maintenance all day today.

Mine was working earlier.

gerrykeegan

Quote from: FL/MAYO on March 11, 2018, 08:38:15 PM

Thanks FL I signed up for the 48 hour trial. Their website has the same error message all day
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

FL/MAYO

Quote from: gerrykeegan on March 11, 2018, 08:57:50 PM
Quote from: FL/MAYO on March 11, 2018, 08:38:15 PM

Thanks FL I signed up for the 48 hour trial. Their website has the same error message all day

I live in the U.S, I know some ISP's in the U.K try blocks especially during EPL games. Email them via their website for help, they usually respond fast to any problems.

God14

Have been with flawless IPTV for 15months, but they don't accept PayPal anymore an not arsed paying with cryptocurrency

Anyone kind enough to recommend a new IPTV sub? I'm after live sports, movie's, vod

Itchy