Android Boxes

Started by snoopdog, July 30, 2015, 09:49:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

SmartIPTV back working 100%. Root hosting working excellent again also. Some amount of channels after been added, not that I'll watch half of them.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Jim Bob

Quote from: laoislad on December 19, 2018, 10:07:54 PM
SmartIPTV back working 100%. Root hosting working excellent again also. Some amount of channels after been added, not that I'll watch half of them.

When was it not working?  I have it and has always been going well.

Dougal Maguire

Anyone out there with SatsNI ?
Careful now

laoislad

Quote from: Jim Bob on December 19, 2018, 11:31:49 PM

Stopped working for me on my LG Smart TV a few months back,plenty of posts on facebook on my iptv providers page were reporting the same.
I only tried it again the other night  for first time in a while and got it working so maybe it wasn't down all that long.

Boycey

Great catch-up service now on Root which I don't think works on SmartIPTV?

Bad news for those with Mag boxes, this was posted on Root Facebook the other day, not by themselves but by a 3rd party but they confirmed they knew about it

QuoteInfomir who produce official mag boxes have started blocking Service providers.
WE are NOT YET on the BLOCK LIST.
However. Its only a matter of TIME. Stay away from magboxes. Stick to Android / use STB EMU it is only on official MAG BOXES where this way of blocking is possible. We can provide new DNS our end but if they start blocking IP's its going to become CAT & MOUSE.

Just stay away from mags. If you have a mag already... be prepared that at some point we may be added to the list.
Just putting it out there as a warning, so it does not come as a shock.

Taylor

Quote from: laoislad on December 20, 2018, 07:36:24 AM
Quote from: Jim Bob on December 19, 2018, 11:31:49 PM

Stopped working for me on my LG Smart TV a few months back,plenty of posts on facebook on my iptv providers page were reporting the same.
I only tried it again the other night  for first time in a while and got it working so maybe it wasn't down all that long.

Mine was down as well LL.
Emailed them and said I should have updated the URL's which I didnt know about.

There are a huge amount of channels on it now. Great service for what you pay.

I would say there are a few of the channels you would watch on your widescreen  ;)

laoislad

Plenty of those type of channels alright  ;D

Itchy

Quote from: Boycey on December 20, 2018, 08:05:23 AM

Bad news for those with Mag boxes, this was posted on Root Facebook the other day, not by themselves but by a 3rd party but they confirmed they knew about it

QuoteInfomir who produce official mag boxes have started blocking Service providers.
However. Its only a matter of TIME. Stay away from magboxes. Stick to Android / use STB EMU it is only on official MAG BOXES where this way of blocking is possible. We can provide new DNS our end but if they start blocking IP's its going to become CAT & MOUSE.

Just stay away from mags. If you have a mag already... be prepared that at some point we may be added to the list.

I'm pretty sure that stuff about mags is bullshit

Boycey

Quote from: Itchy on December 21, 2018, 02:20:03 PM
Quote from: Boycey on December 20, 2018, 08:05:23 AM

I'm pretty sure that stuff about mags is bullshit

From infomirs own website posted yesterday

QuoteInfomir is an international company operating in over 150 countries globally. As a manufacturer of multimedia devices, we are subject to copyright and related rights legislation, which we respect and adhere to.
Upon receiving complaints from a copyright holders, Infomir is obliged to restrict access from its devices to any portal  suspected of copyright infringement. The restriction will be maintained until the issue with the copyright holder is resolved.
If access to your portal has been restricted, please email us at legal@infomir.com. For further clarification of the situation, we will connect you with the copyright holder who filed the complaint.
Infomir always protects its customers and respects the interests of copyright holders.
Thank you for partnering with us!

Also a multiple page thread on techkings which is a reliable source. I don't have a mag myself but have set up multiple accounts for friends and family and they would all pretty much be Mags  >:(

Obviously Infomir hand is being forced here as it'd be business suicide for them to do it off their own bat? There is the usual speculation that turning off updates will stop the relevant update installing or if you do get hit by it to roll back to a previous version.

Itchy

Oh I know it's a genuine issue but I think it's just a matter of suppliers changing their portals. Can't see it being the end of mags. Infomir would be as well to close their business instead of going down this road.

Boycey

Nobody knows, but if anyone was thinking of buying a MAG I'd advise them to hold fire. Those that have them will just have to see how it plays out...

Jim Bob

Guy who sorts me out with SmartIptv service has disappeared.
Have the app on a new stick but need someone to upload the content. Any reliable providers out there I can contact ?

Dougal Maguire

Careful now

Jim Bob

DrinkingHarp

Looking for some tech help. Received an Amazon Firestick for Christmas and from what I read on this thread you can use the Firestick for IPTV without buying a box, MAG Box for example. I also have been perusing youtube about "jailbreaking" the Firestick even though that seems to be the incorrect term.

If I do this "Jailbreak" myself following youtube videos I want to make sure I am not setting this up for failure or even hacking. My questions are as follow:

1) If I Jailbreak the Firestick and join Amazon as a Prime Member for videos/books/services will this affect the performance through Amazon? And can they track the hacked stick to other sites?

2) I see all these different people with videos on Youtube using a Filelinked Code and a passcode, is there a chance they can hack into your computer system since it is all through wifi and you are using their account info?

3) I "know" a guy who can setup up the Firestick for 40 but would rather save that $$ for myself, should I follow a particuliar youtube video on how to "Jailbreak" the Firestick and which one do you recommend?

4) I am looking for sports/movies/shows from around the globe which APK's are best? State side here.

Thanks,
DH
Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014