Connacht Minor, U-20 and Junior championships 2020

Started by Farrandeelin, April 25, 2018, 08:59:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayo4Sam

You're some clown

I was expecting to read that five lads were missing because they had exams or were helping lassie find someone down a well, they were going on holidays.
Seen as I doubt you ever kicked a football I'll explain that this has always been the choice of underage footballers, holidays v matches
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

Tubberman

Quote from: Mayo4Sam on May 03, 2018, 07:26:29 AM
You're some clown

I was expecting to read that five lads were missing because they had exams or were helping lassie fond someone down a well, they were going on holidays.
Seen as I doubt you ever kicked a football I'll explain that this has always been the choice of underage footballers, holidays v matches

Laughable! It's hardly up to the Mayo manager to accommodate Leitrim lads who want to go to New York.
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Maroon Manc

GalwayBayBoy

Who is favourite for the U-17 this year anyway?

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Rossfan on May 01, 2018, 07:24:23 PM
Interesting mixture of regular Seniors,  Senior panellists and 3 or 4 others.
IF we win who'll he put out v Laythrum bearing in mind the Final will be about 66 hours later?

Ye don't have the selection headache now.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Rossfan

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on May 03, 2018, 11:39:03 AM
Galway I'd imagine.
Half of it won the Ted Webb last year.
Well probably concentrate on the B Competition .
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Rossfan

Quote from: Syferus on May 02, 2018, 08:59:13 PM
Quote from: Cunny Funt on May 02, 2018, 08:35:00 PM
Good win for Mayo considering the strength of the two sides that started. McStay's sides are consistent can score high and concede too much and if the latter isn't corrected the Rossies will not be reaching the super 8 this summer.

I'm sure a junior match played in early May will have a lot of bearing on the summer ahead. I've heard it all now.
24 hours earlier he told stolen-sheep that he had never seen such a strong Junior team😆
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Blowitupref

Galway. Last September at U-16 level Galway North won the Ted Webb shield and Galway City west won the Ted Webb cup those two teams combine now.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Syferus

You're some clown

I was expecting to read that five lads were missing because they had exams or were helping lassie find someone down a well, they were going on holidays.

An incredibly ignorant response to an issue that was raised as early as January. Explains the absolutely arrogant attitude of the Mayo minor management. No shame.

What can a 16 year old do if his family is going on a probably long-planned holiday to New York? Stay behind alone to play a league match? The lack of contrition by the two Mayo supporters here really is surprising in its brazenness.

whitey

Quote from: Syferus on May 03, 2018, 02:09:35 PM
You're some clown

An incredibly ignorant response to an issue that was raised as early as January. Explains the absolutely arrogant attitude of the Mayo minor management. No shame.

What can a 16 year old do if his family is going on a probably long-planned holiday to New York? Stay behind alone to play a league match? The lack of contrition by the two Mayo supporters here really is surprising in its brazenness.

Ive been to New York 3 times when Mayo have been out, and the vast majority of supporters come out on the Thursday and Friday.  Why cant the Leitrim people just have come out when normal people come out?. Theres more to this than meets the eye! (And I hope the truant officer doesnt hear about this)

Tubberman

You're some clown

I assume you're bored and taking the p*ss.
Why on earth would the Mayo management concern themselves with the holiday plans of a 16 year old in Leitrim? That's for the 16 year old and his parents to sort out with Leitrim management, not the fcking Mayo management.

Syferus

Quote from: Tubberman on May 03, 2018, 03:28:00 PM
You're some clown

Why on earth would the Mayo management concern themselves with the holiday plans of a 16 year old in Leitrim? That's for the 16 year old and his parents to sort out with Leitrim management, not the fcking Mayo management.

There is a seven week break after next week's round of games. Why couldn't it have been reschedule, Tudderman? You shouldn't dig this hole any deeper than you already have.

Are Mayo that afraid of Roscommon that they weren't willing to give up this 'training session'?

Or, as seems to be the wont of Mayo GAA officials, did they look to seize an advantage over an already likely weaker weaker opponent?

Developmental grade my arse. More like win at all costs.

Farrandeelin

Of course Mayo are afraid of Roscommon. Any county that can afford to have the likes of Cregger on a junior team should be feared at any level.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Tubberman

Quote from: Syferus on May 03, 2018, 03:39:36 PM
Quote from: Tubberman on May 03, 2018, 03:28:00 PM
You're some clown

There is a seven week break after next week's round of games. Why couldn't it have been reschedule, Tudderman? You shouldn't dig this hole any deeper than you already have.

Are Mayo that afraid of Roscommon that they weren't willing to give up this 'training session'?

Or, as seems to be the wont of Mayo GAA officials, did they look to seize an advantage over an already likely weaker weaker opponent?

Developmental grade my arse. More like win at all costs.

Maybe the Mayo lads are going on their holidays to the seaside for those 7 weeks, or have tickets for Ed Sheeran, so they're not available. I don't bloody know, and neither do you.

galwayman

Quote from: Rossfan on May 03, 2018, 12:55:06 PM
Galway I'd imagine.
Half of it won the Ted Webb last year.
Well probably concentrate on the B Competition .
I read somewhere that over half dozen lads didn't commit to it as they are committing to the minor hurlers instead.
No idea how true or otherwise that is.