Co. Board/Garvaghey/Harte etc (A thread for Thebigdog & southtyronegael)

Started by Snapchap, November 28, 2017, 09:53:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Trap

Mark Conway would be a brilliant choice but that is not going to happen.
A Damian Harvey/Mickey Harte/Tyrone Fabrications ran Tyrone would really up the divide that currently exists.

LeoMc

Quote from: The Trap on December 05, 2017, 01:32:05 PM
A Damian Harvey/Mickey Harte/Tyrone Fabrications ran Tyrone would really up the divide that currently exists.

What have TF ever done to divide the County?

LeoMc

Quote from: Therealdonald on December 04, 2017, 11:24:38 PM
Quote from: redhandefender on December 04, 2017, 11:22:56 PM
Quote from: ose 14 on December 04, 2017, 10:38:42 PM
could anyone roughly suggest  how much of club tyrone finance goes to the coaching and development of underage players in tyrone. id like to compare that to the preparation of the county senior team and its facilitators. has anyone ever seen these figures. would the mickeytaker for example get more spondoolicks than the kids of tyrone? no fabrication please.

You have little to be at but its all available, have you contacted club tyrone?

Is it not taken for granted that Club Tyrone is specifically for Garvaghey and the senior team? Anything else is lucky to recive funding from club Tyrone?

Do they not cover much of the cost of the summer camps apart from the Kellogs ones? Most of the gear seems to be club Tyrone.

The Trap

TF have done nothing wrong but it will look like Harte has the sponsor he wants and the chairman he wants. That will be the optics right or wrong......

Jim Bob

The Dream Team !

southtyronegael

Quote from: Jim Bob on December 05, 2017, 04:31:10 PM

The Dream Team !could be more of a nightmare really.

ONeill

What does this mean for the oul rosary?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ladies only

There has been no leadership from Roisin, she promised a lot but delivered nothing. Damian Harvey has worked hard for the GAA in Tyrone and i believe would have support from ladies football he has promised to solve the problems with intergration and Garvaghey, too many have promised this before but never delivered. Michael Kerr wouldn't do much for ladies football if his track record this year is anything to go on. There will be some debate over the motions about Garvaghey too

longballin

Quote from: ladies only on December 06, 2017, 11:13:55 PM
There has been no leadership from Roisin, she promised a lot but delivered nothing. Damian Harvey has worked hard for the GAA in Tyrone and i believe would have support from ladies football he has promised to solve the problems with intergration and Garvaghey, too many have promised this before but never delivered. Michael Kerr wouldn't do much for ladies football if his track record this year is anything to go on. There will be some debate over the motions about Garvaghey too

Don't get your hopes you too much... promises promises but money is the end game up there.

southtyronegael

ive just been sent a warning message from the moderator! some tout on here reported me for repeating something someone else said about mickey harte. im started to get afraid now. prob wake up with a horses head in the bed beside me in the morning. dont f**k with the garvaghy mafia lads!

The Sweeper.com

Any other roles or positions likely to go to a vote next week at the County Convention?

Will Michael Kerr remain as vice chair?

redhandofgod

More than likely a 3 way vote for chairperson with Jordan, Harvey and Kerr running.

The Sweeper.com

Tyrone Gaa

I see Damien Harvey is running for about 4 different positions at convention. Wonder what the support is like for them. Mickey Kerr must be worried that any change would see him miss out on his "turn" and then decided to run himself, maybe split the Jordan vote and allow Harvey to sneak up the middle
Living the dream!!!

In hiding

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on December 07, 2017, 01:21:13 PM
I see Damien Harvey is running for about 4 different positions at convention. Wonder what the support is like for them. Mickey Kerr must be worried that any change would see him miss out on his "turn" and then decided to run himself, maybe split the Jordan vote and allow Harvey to sneak up the middle
sounds a bit rude