"Secret All-Ireland league talks at 'advanced' stage"

Started by dec, December 11, 2007, 02:57:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Solomon Kane on December 12, 2007, 05:59:12 PM
Quote from: tram on December 12, 2007, 01:59:50 PM
Would be a good laugh to see Shamrock Rovers "fans" up at Windsor Park...

As long as those bastards who tried to wreck the bar in Derry are never allowed north of the border again there wouldn't be much in the way of a problem. The peelers on both sides and the clubs know who the scumbags are and should be able to keep them away. We are sadly without a football offences act here which is long overdue.
rovers fans are worse imo and in the opinion of many others
I think once they get their own grounds in tallaght, then it will be a breeding ground for more ultra thugs.
def these guys will be nearly uncatchable given their record thus far in being involved in crime (day job) and following rovers as their past time.

IMO the IFA clubs will not benefit from such a merger, they would lose and lose out on a lot...purely in the name of unification and equality and anti-sectarianism.

Evil Genius

Quote from: T Fearon on December 13, 2007, 01:25:49 PM
Don't be silly I don't speak with my mouth full and had long since finished eating before conversing.

"...eating before conversing"

Thereby once again proving where your priorities lie... :o
"If you come in here again, you'd better bring guns"
"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"

his holiness nb

Quote from: lynchbhoy on December 13, 2007, 02:18:15 PM
rovers fans are worse imo and in the opinion of many others

I do agree, from personal experience with that statement having had the misfortune of attending a few games due to a freind signing with them a few years back.
Ask me holy bollix