Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lurganblue

Quote from: NAG1 on Today at 01:50:19 PMTen Hag out very strong in the press conference today about the comments after the Semi-Final.

Suppose he has other option but to come out fighting.

I think he's gone at the end of the season, no matter how the FA Cup final goes.

Dunsilly King

Quote from: statto on April 08, 2024, 01:18:53 PM
Quote from: lurganblue on April 05, 2024, 02:58:03 PMGet Southgate locked in for next season  ;)
Is he really that bad an appointment compared to ETH? The number of shots that United concede is absolutely shocking and this mainly due to the gaps between defence, midfield and up front so easy to play through. Southgate would  have them a more stable outfit and has got big performances from Rashford in the past.  Could be possibly get a tune out of Sancho?

so has Ten Hag, so what!

statto

Quote from: Dunsilly King on Today at 04:03:10 PM
Quote from: lurganblue on April 05, 2024, 02:58:03 PMGet Southgate locked in for next season  ;)
Is he really that bad an appointment compared to ETH? The number of shots that United concede is absolutely shocking and this mainly due to the gaps between defence, midfield and up front so easy to play through. Southgate would  have them a more stable outfit and has got big performances from Rashford in the past.  Could be possibly get a tune out of Sancho?

so has Ten Hag, so what!
The relationship with ETH and Rashford is clearly fractured and I doubt he will regain any type of form with him at the helm.  Southgate is certainly a better option than ETH at this stage. 

Played through by a championship team at the weekend but sure just stick with him hes doing a great job. 

JoG2

Quote from: statto on Today at 04:36:14 PM

so has Ten Hag, so what!
The relationship with ETH and Rashford is clearly fractured and I doubt he will regain any type of form with him at the helm.  Southgate is certainly a better option than ETH at this stage. 

Played through by a championship team at the weekend but sure just stick with him hes doing a great job. 

I enjoyed the commentator's question on Sunday in Utd Cov game re Rashford and the Euros, wondering 'Will the real Marcus Rashford please stand up'... That is the real Rashford, as windy and watery a modern footballer as you're ever likely to see

Armagh18

so has Ten Hag, so what!

Get a championship level manager in to gwt a championship level player to pull his finger out? No thanks, would rather let Rashford go. Probably the biggest problem at the club.

AustinPowers

Quote from: JoG2 on Today at 04:40:47 PM

so has Ten Hag, so what!

I enjoyed the commentator's question on Sunday in Utd Cov game re Rashford and the Euros, wondering 'Will the real Marcus Rashford please stand up'... That is the real Rashford, as windy and watery a modern footballer as you're ever likely to see

Rashford is Pogba-lite.