The Official Golf Thread

Started by laoislad, December 28, 2006, 07:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikhail Prokhorov

lol rory wins a 30 man tournament to please the gah board  ;), maybe the majors should be 30 players with 15 million to the winner  ::), fair play rors

screenexile

RORY RORY RORY RORY!!!

The Peoples Champ... except his own of course  ::)

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on August 25, 2019, 10:46:38 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 25, 2019, 08:50:51 PM
Quote from: Gmac on August 25, 2019, 06:58:54 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 25, 2019, 05:13:17 PM
Quote from: Mikhail Prokhorov on August 25, 2019, 05:02:57 PM
well once again our hero is in the thick of things on a sunday, head to head with the world no 1, for 15 big ones, now is his time  ;)
And once again the haters start their trolling. Pathetic
rory can shut up a lot of people today if he wins because the reality is he has choked a good few times in the last couple of years . Be interesting see how he does it's a huge payday

He's nearly a billionaire.. WTF

Not sure 140m - now 150m is nearly a billion tbf

Read it the other week. I didn't pluck it from thin air.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

JimStynes

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Mikhail Prokhorov on August 25, 2019, 10:47:37 PM
lol rory wins a 30 man tournament to please the gah board  ;), maybe the majors should be 30 players with 15 million to the winner  ::), fair play rors

f**k it must really hurt tonight, he's a multiple major winner you tosser  ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Orior

Without the starting handicaps, I think he still shot the lowest score this week. Well done Rory.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

trailer

A real hero. Ireland's greatest ever sportsman.  And a great person. Maith thĂș Rory.

TheOptimist

Jesus. Trouble with alot of things today is there are too many know it alls who know nothing at all.

Go on Rory. Great stuff.

6th sam

Quote from: TheOptimist on August 25, 2019, 11:01:28 PM
Jesus. Trouble with alot of things today is there are too many know it alls who know nothing at all.

Go on Rory. Great stuff.

Brilliant,
Enough said !

GaillimhIarthair

Quote from: Orior on August 25, 2019, 10:50:43 PM
Without the starting handicaps, I think he still shot the lowest score this week. Well done Rory.
He would have won by 3 shots off the old format.  It caps a very good season - very consistent golf.  Needs to push on again next year a pull a major.

Windmill abu

Next year we will have 2 Irishmen starting as favourites for the golfing majors. If we can't get behind Shane Lowry and Rory McElroy in their attempts to capture these trophys. Then we should accept that the British media have convinced some of us that Rory isn't Irish.
Never underestimate the power of complaining

stephenite

Saw that stats on Twitter earlier, however can't find that post again. McIlRoy was statistically ahead of everyone in all the key facets of the game over the entire season, so deserves the title

Gmac

well once again our hero is in the thick of things on a sunday, head to head with the world no 1, for 15 big ones, now is his time  ;)
rory can shut up a lot of people today if he wins because the reality is he has choked a good few times in the last couple of years . Be interesting see how he does it's a huge payday

only about 850 million off it but my point was there was more pressure on him because of what happened in the open and how he admitted the pressure got to him and he has not played well on a lot of sundays last couple of years so it was a big win for him his biggest ever I think

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 25, 2019, 10:48:30 PM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on August 25, 2019, 10:46:38 PM

Not sure 140m - now 150m is nearly a billion tbf

Read it the other week. I didn't pluck it from thin air.

I think you have

Tony Baloney

Let's just agree that he is rich.