Silent Justice/ Internet Interceptors

Started by tyrone girl, August 10, 2017, 11:47:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoChara

Interesting development in one of the Glasgow group the hunters caught a Hunter

NAG1

Quote from: Orior on February 08, 2018, 07:49:19 AM
Quote from: RedHand88 on February 08, 2018, 12:07:49 AM
Do you ever notice the direct correlation between supporters of these groups and fleggers?

No.

Yes

Caught 2 minutes of the Nolan show when this was discussed, the most salient point was made by Nolan (surprisingly) the police have given these groups a 30 point plan of what they will need to gain convictions. These groups are unable to meet these points therefore convictions are not going to occur.

So if it isnt convictions and getting these people off the streets that they are after, what could it possibly be?

Ego driven?
Misplaced sense of right and wrong? (as we can see by the convictions of the above hunter including indecency)
Or just Loyalist scum with another axe to grind (to go along with their naked racism)

It is a very tricky subject area, but I for one would rather if these groups wanted to do what they do, do it in the background, hand a file to the police and let the police then monitor and make the right decisions to have the person dealt with by the law.

theskull1

See the person bailed in Rasharkin a couple of days ago doesn't seem to be referenced anymore on the site he was videoed on. 

Google search still has the link to the facebook story but clicking the link returns

You're unable to view this content because local laws restrict our ability to show it. If you'd like more information please see Help Centre.

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Rufus T Firefly

Quote from: Tony Baloney on February 07, 2018, 11:18:47 PM
I think it is fair to say that the supporters of these groups haven't much between their ears.

I know people can get nervous when the spotlight falls on them, but listening to the arguments from the audience, both for and against, was quite painful.

The important point that I felt was made was that over the 100 suspects, whose details were passed to the PSNI, only 3 have been forwarded for consideration of a prosecution. If we were to work on the assumption that all those referred were indeed paedophiles, then the vast majority are not only getting off, but are now forewarned which is likely to lead to them taking greater measures to avoid future detection.

The video of the confrontation with Kevin Magee and the nature of the 'discussion' did not suggest that you were dealing with individuals whose primary concern was one for the law. It was really unsettling. Scary stuff. 

The Gs Man

Unsettling indeed.

There was a good Black Mirror episode on a similar theme.  Didn't end well, as expected.
Keep 'er lit

Newbridge Exile

Quote from: theskull1 on February 08, 2018, 09:51:11 AM
See the person bailed in Rasharkin a couple of days ago doesn't seem to be referenced anymore on the site he was videoed on. 

Google search still has the link to the facebook story but clicking the link returns

You're unable to view this content because local laws restrict our ability to show it. If you'd like more information please see Help Centre.

Noticed that myself too, his seems to be the only video I can see that has been taken down

screenexile

Quote from: Newbridge Exile on February 08, 2018, 01:45:36 PM

Noticed that myself too, his seems to be the only video I can see that has been taken down

You sure lads? It's still on the Predator Catchers NI Facebook as far as I can see anyway. . . I'm down south at the minute unless that has something to do with it.

paddyjohn

Quote from: MoChara on February 08, 2018, 09:23:59 AM

Where did u see that pal?

The Gs Man

One of the local groups now accusing another group of actually being set up by a paedophile ring in order to hide their activities.  Claiming when the group was initially set up, they set up people they knew as easy targets to give themselves a bit of credibility.

You couldn't make it up.
Keep 'er lit

theskull1

Quote from: screenexile on February 08, 2018, 02:03:04 PM
Quote from: Newbridge Exile on February 08, 2018, 01:45:36 PM

You sure lads? It's still on the Predator Catchers NI Facebook as far as I can see anyway. . . I'm down south at the minute unless that has something to do with it.

Must be
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

clarshack

Quote from: The Gs Man on February 08, 2018, 03:10:10 PM
One of the local groups now accusing another group of actually being set up by a paedophile ring in order to hide their activities.  Claiming when the group was initially set up, they set up people they knew as easy targets to give themselves a bit of credibility.

You couldn't make it up.

where did you see this at?

The Gs Man

Keep 'er lit

WT4E

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 07, 2018, 11:07:55 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on February 07, 2018, 10:58:32 PM
No condemnation from the audience to date.On the contrary praise.Shows how out of touch people on this board are

You must have turned it off! At least half and half you numpty lol! Two people only

I think it shows up the type of audience members on the Nolan show:

Thought I recognised your one giving the cop guff with the short whiteish hair:

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/woman-who-wasted-police-time-with-false-allegations-about-jim-wells-wins-appeal-over-jail-term-35113180.html

PS I'm no Jim Wells fan but this one giving the cops stick is a bit rich when shes out there wasting their time!

MoChara

Quote from: paddyjohn on February 08, 2018, 02:50:27 PM
Quote from: MoChara on February 08, 2018, 09:23:59 AM

Where did u see that pal?

It was TGA Hunters along with other groups caught him he wasn't a member of TGA but was of some other hunter group

general_lee

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on February 08, 2018, 06:38:55 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 07, 2018, 11:07:55 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on February 07, 2018, 10:58:32 PM
No condemnation from the audience to date.On the contrary praise.Shows how out of touch people on this board are

You must have turned it off! At least half and half you numpty lol! Two people only

And why would the studio audience of the bear baiting Nolan Live show be any more representative on this matter than the "people on this board are"?
It's like a cross between the hills have eyes and the Adams family