Silent Justice/ Internet Interceptors

Started by tyrone girl, August 10, 2017, 11:47:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: paddyjohn on February 07, 2018, 09:56:27 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 07, 2018, 09:38:06 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on February 07, 2018, 09:08:33 PM
Quote from: JimStynes on February 07, 2018, 09:01:45 PM
Your boys voice (Jamie O'Neill??) in that Kevin Magee video is annoying as f**k. What sort of accent is it?
Spent some time in England by the sounds of it. Mix of Antrim, Derry, English.

Was he not in Chelsea for a while?

Place or person?

Person
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: nrico2006 on February 07, 2018, 09:59:54 PM
Its the most annoying accent about, very like those annoying radio presenters Sonya Mac and your doll Yazz (Owen and Yazz).

They've got completely different accent - Yazz being Scottish for one

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

T Fearon

No condemnation from the audience to date.On the contrary praise.Shows how out of touch people on this board are

Orior

Ha! The ex-policeman put the front row Hunter in his place.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Milltown Row2

Quote from: T Fearon on February 07, 2018, 10:58:32 PM
No condemnation from the audience to date.On the contrary praise.Shows how out of touch people on this board are

You must have turned it off! At least half and half you numpty lol! Two people only

T Fearon

Public opinion will win this war in favour of the hunters.If it helps to reform the legal system so much the better.

Tony Baloney

I think it is fair to say that the supporters of these groups haven't much between their ears.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: T Fearon on February 07, 2018, 11:09:08 PM
Public opinion will win this war in favour of the hunters.If it helps to reform the legal system so much the better.

Of course it will!  Tony you are living in cuckoo land, public opinion from anyone with half a brain will have a sensible view on this.. 100 and only 3 going towards for consideration !

screenexile

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 07, 2018, 11:19:07 PM

Of course it will!  Tony you are living in cuckoo land, public opinion from anyone with half a brain will have a sensible view on this.. 100 and only 3 going towards for consideration !

Lads at this stage he doesn't even believe it himself. . . leave him be DON'T FEED THE TROLL!!!!

Newbridge Exile

Quote from: screenexile on February 07, 2018, 11:24:54 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 07, 2018, 11:19:07 PM

Lads at this stage he doesn't even believe it himself. . . leave him be DON'T FEED THE TROLL!!!!
I would like to believe that but sometime I really really wonder

T Fearon

There was no condemnation from the audience,instead the mood was how can these groups, achieve results and the Police cannot.It's results people want not legalistic bombast or two years of investigations when there is evidence readily available that should be more than enough to convict.

I understand the guy's rant at Magee.From his perspective he is voluntarily delivering a good public service yet all of a sudden a BBC reporter turns up at his door to investigate him, and exposing where he lives etc.

RedHand88

Do you ever notice the direct correlation between supporters of these groups and fleggers?

Orior

Quote from: RedHand88 on February 08, 2018, 12:07:49 AM
Do you ever notice the direct correlation between supporters of these groups and fleggers?

No.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians