Silent Justice/ Internet Interceptors

Started by tyrone girl, August 10, 2017, 11:47:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tonto1888

Quote from: T Fearon on February 06, 2018, 08:36:18 PM
These groups are a lot smarter than they're given credit for.Their aim is widespread exposure,and they're highly successful.Secondly they have widespread public acclaim and approval,things the Police would kill for.Thirdly they are showing up the complex judicial system for the farce it is.Ordinary people,and I will temporarily assume ordinariness for the sake of this,simply cannot understand why nonces who go online looking for and grooming what they believe to be children,and then arranging and turning up to meet what they believe to be children for sexual purposes,are not charged,convicted and jailed when they are plainly guilty and a danger to children.

Going by this thread alone they certainly do not have widespread public acclaim

Milltown Row2

Oh my dear god! Tony supports  That ! Fecking  twat
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

on the sideline

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 06, 2018, 11:07:07 PM
Oh my dear god! Tony supports  That ! Fecking  twat

Showed themselves up for what they are tonight. Attention seeking thugs and bullies.

Tony Baloney

general_lee

Quote from: Tony Baloney on February 06, 2018, 11:16:51 PM
It's time those fellas got a job.
They're clearly unemployable. I'd love to know their criminal backgrounds.

The Gs Man

This'll all end in tears.  Someone stabbed or something.

The fat guy doing the shouting last night was some eejit.  He's some lad to be protecting kids.
Keep 'er lit

Milltown Row2

Quote from: The Gs Man on February 07, 2018, 09:27:42 AM

The fat guy doing the shouting last night was some eejit.  He's some lad to be protecting kids.

That was the same bloke who was ranting on the second link about Kevin Magee coming to his ex's? house and stressing her.

He talked complete bollox the whole way through.. the guy in the other video sitting in the middle of the road shouting, he's using his car as a weapon to hurt me!! WTF

do they still have a facebook page?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

themac_23

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 07, 2018, 09:42:18 AM
Quote from: The Gs Man on February 07, 2018, 09:27:42 AM

That was the same bloke who was ranting on the second link about Kevin Magee coming to his ex's? house and stressing her.

He talked complete bollox the whole way through.. the guy in the other video sitting in the middle of the road shouting, he's using his car as a weapon to hurt me!! WTF

do they still have a facebook page?

they are a disgrace, the treatment they gave Kevin Magee was ridiculous. they have zero credibility. the guy who done all the slabbering wasn't so mouthy when they arrived at his door.

RedHand88

Quote from: paddyjohn on February 06, 2018, 09:52:05 AM
The foreign lad was was stung the other week at his place of work in Ballymena has left the country after his mother got attacked on the street outside her house and he got spat at coming from the local shop. Turns out when the decoy said they were underage he stopped texting them and had the texts to prove it, police gave him a total discharge and I believe that the restaurant in question is pursuing legal action or attempting to pursue it as their name appeared a few times.

Mob justice ladies and gentlemen!!

T Fearon

Why is the BBC using licence payers money to harrass innocent volunteers doing excellent community work?

Tony Baloney

Quote from: T Fearon on February 07, 2018, 01:16:21 PM
Why is the BBC using licence payers money to harrass innocent volunteers doing excellent community work?
Don't feed the troll.

themac_23

Tony, sometimes on occasion, i feel you do talk a bit of sense but it gets overshadowed by the b*llsh*t you also post to gain a reaction. to call these characters 'innocent volunteers doing excellent community work' is not only wide off the mark but also extremely disrespectful to the many community workers out there who actually do great work in their community.

RedHand88

The way they pulled the rasharkin boy out of the house and lined him up at the front. How hard do you think it will be for his solicitor to quash any possible conviction?

clarshack

'innocent volunteers' with their UDA links...

http://telegra.ph/Who-are-the-Predator-Hunters-NI-01-19

Gabriel_Hurl

I was reading one of these hunters in Limavady has over 100 criminal convictions himself?