Silent Justice/ Internet Interceptors

Started by tyrone girl, August 10, 2017, 11:47:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

Not rehashing this argument again.By the way he was 36 at the time,and the Vice President in our school,a priest,was still administering corporal punishment with a thick leather strap.You knew your place,you did not question,and it was not out of ambition for the future either.

sid waddell

Men posing as 12 year old girls in chat rooms, as members of this group do, would surely be a form of transgenderism, yes?

tonto1888

Quote from: T Fearon on October 26, 2017, 11:03:57 PM
I can only go by the videos I've watched and the ample evidence provided which in all cases has produced admissions on camera.This model is sound

ok, so somebody outside the catholic church who only has news reports etc about priests abusing young boys is totally ok to have the opinion that that is all the catholic church does

Franko

Quote from: T Fearon on October 26, 2017, 04:24:38 PM
Er,where have I defended paedophiles,ever? I objected to the torrent of abuse Cardinal Sean Brady got,for something he was dragged into over 40 years ago,but he did not abuse any children.

The real turn of events here is the advocacy that these predators should be let off with a slap across the wrist.If these hunters were catching loads of perverts masquerading as priests they would be praised to the high heavens (no pun intended) here.

From what I can see these groups are doing a good service here and are far more effective than the Police

Numerous times.  I could show you evidence but you'd just ignore it so there's no point.  You are an apologist for institutionalised paedophilia whether you like it or not.

Keyser soze

Ah ffs do we hafta go down this road again. This is an interesting subject that throws up some interesting moral dilemnas, can they not be addressed rather than the interminable Cardinal Brady saga which has already polluted umpteen threads.

Milltown Row2

I knew the minute Tony got into this thread that this would be his main twist!! The guy is a retard and not really interested in the topic at, just another platform to defend the church and try to make some sort of connection with it! Nuts
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

tonto1888

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 27, 2017, 10:34:33 AM
I knew the minute Tony got into this thread that this would be his main twist!! The guy is a retard and not really interested in the topic at, just another platform to defend the church and try to make some sort of connection with it! Nuts

To be fair I don't think Tony brought the church into this one. He just fails to see how the live videotape by of this can go horribly wrong

Boycey

Yis are gas lads, I'd bet good money that Tony doesn't actually think what these people are doing is appropriate but as usual he has people dancing around him to his tune.............

Milltown Row2

Quote from: T Fearon on August 10, 2017, 09:45:58 PM
There is no place for any vigilantes in society.By their very nature they are a law unto themselves.Any information about any criminal activity should be passed on to the statutory forces of law and order.

I find this strange
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

T Fearon

By vigilantes I mean't people taking the law into their own hands.But after seeing how these guys operate,and the fact that they do hand everything over to the Police,that doesn't invalidate my original statement really.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: T Fearon on October 27, 2017, 11:37:58 AM
By vigilantes I mean't people taking the law into their own hands.But after seeing how these guys operate,and the fact that they do hand everything over to the Police,that doesn't invalidate my original statement really.

Well thats cleared that up  ::)

Dire Ear

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 27, 2017, 11:03:14 AM
Quote from: T Fearon on August 10, 2017, 09:45:58 PM
There is no place for any vigilantes in society.By their very nature they are a law unto themselves.Any information about any criminal activity should be passed on to the statutory forces of law and order.

I find this strange

.......pass on relevant criminal activity..........hmmmmmmmm

seafoid

Are vigilantes just for sex crimes?

https://youtu.be/IJdGMNY_MDQ
Are there any  for white collar crimes?

Another depressing modern throwback is slavery.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

T Fearon

On news tonight,Down man with over one million images of child sex on his computer.PSNI failed to detect that he was also distributing these,and missed a chance to bust a paedophile ring😡.And you're telling me we should leave these things to the Police?