Most Annoying person on the Board

Started by Goin Down, July 26, 2007, 09:51:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who do you reckon as the most annoying on the board?

Silky
Gnevin
Ziggysego
midlouth
his holiness nb
Gabriel_Hurl
Rossfan
DUBSFORSAM
INDIANA
Fish Head Sam
Gweyltah
pints of guinness

Goin Down

Remember This.

ExiledGael

Simple choice and you've missed him out!
Gweyltah, or Gweytafuck as he has so perfectly been christened around here

Ah good edit

Goin Down

Remember This.

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Gabriel_Hurl

I made pint crack a smile - jeez, is that a pig hovering outside my window?

Silky

You. Or that humourless bollock POG.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on July 26, 2007, 09:59:57 PM
I made pint crack a smile - jeez, is that a pig hovering outside my window?
I laugh at loads on this board gab, just because I don't go running on to the thread to slap the person on the back like some...

Silky

I don't believe you do Pints Of Guinness. You see your role in life to come on to threads and tell people to stop laughing because what ever they're laughing at isn't funny. Tell me the last post on here that you laughed at?

I don't think a good laugh is in you.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Silky on July 26, 2007, 10:24:25 PM
I don't believe you do Pints Of Guinness. You see your role in life to come on to threads and tell people to stop laughing because what ever they're laughing at isn't funny. Tell me the last post on here that you laughed at?

I don't think a good laugh is in you.

Last one was probably Gab's.  I laughed at Hardy's this evening even though it was the second time of reading it, I laughed at blast's when you showed me that thread, I found laoislad's post comparing me to Ireland in the eurovision funny and so on...I'll keep you informed from now on of when I laugh. 
You seem to think you know a lot about me when you know nothing.  As for my mission in life, I can assure you it hasn't got anything to do with this board  ::)

brokencrossbar1

Pints you're mission is twofold, the continued hatred of the black and amber  :P and shaking those few cuddly areas of yours a little less!

BTW Pints will probably call me an annoying Cross fecker so I take one vote for myself!

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

magpie seanie