The "PC Brigade" brigade

Started by Eamonnca1, August 15, 2017, 01:37:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

omaghjoe

Quote from: AZOffaly on August 17, 2017, 12:32:40 PM
In Delhi, those things are all over the place.

Ha its true, funnily enough as shocking as it is when you see it in another context for the first time you soon start to get used it.

Amazing how a symbol can have an affect of horror on you, Im sure someone has done a study of it how it gets like that.
For me its the Union Jack... initially it still just makes my blood boil until I reason my reaction away.

Gmac

See where espn have pulled an announcer from a university of Virginia game because his name is Robert lee , the gentleman in question is of Asian decent.
What is the end game with all this pc bullshit

stew

Quote from: Gmac on August 23, 2017, 03:32:14 AM
See where espn have pulled an announcer from a university of Virginia game because his name is Robert lee , the gentleman in question is of Asian decent.

And he is Asian American for f**k sake!!!, you couldn't make it up!

It shows you the respect that espn has for the
intelligence of  its viewers when it is afraid an Asian American by the name of Robert lee gets pulled from doing his job because he has  sort of the same name as a confederate general!

Welcome to the far left people, I will forever curse the name Obama for the absolute disgusting idiocy he fostered and championed during his tenure, the man was all about political correctness and he is an enabler of clowns like sid who love to be offended at every perceived slight.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

omaghjoe

Bit mad that... Stew what are you about far left?.... its the centre the whole way.

But hang on now.... should we not just call him Chinese or Oriental? Asian is a bit too PC (and technically inaccurate)

Puckoon

You see - this is where you whackfucks miss the total point. Totally tired of your cuntish bullshit Stew, and it's a shame that a good lad like GMAC has his name besmirched on here by the other knee jerk conspiracy theorist on here.

ESPN and Mr Lee (a part time commentator)- decided that it was best that he did not commentate on a specific game broadcast from Charlottsville , Va - and that it was better that he commented on a difference game this weekend...

Explain the uproar to me in an adult fashion and I might revoke the suggestion that you're a delusional paranoid p***k.

sid waddell

Quote from: stew on August 23, 2017, 05:58:36 AM

intelligence of  its viewers when it is afraid an Asian American by the name of Robert lee gets pulled from doing his job because he has  sort of the same name as a confederate general!

Welcome to the far left people, I will forever curse the name Obama for the absolute disgusting idiocy he fostered and championed during his tenure, the man was all about political correctness and he is an enabler of clowns like sid who love to be offended at every perceived slight.
Yes, of course, it was a disgrace that millions of "decent" racists were pushed into voicing their true feelings.

And all because Obama had the temerity to be both black and the president!

tonto1888

Is langer the PC term for someone from cork then?

The Iceman

Quote from: Puckoon on August 23, 2017, 07:14:07 AM
You see - this is where you whackfucks miss the total point. Totally tired of your cuntish bullshit Stew, and it's a shame that a good lad like GMAC has his name besmirched on here by the other knee jerk conspiracy theorist on here.

ESPN and Mr Lee (a part time commentator)- decided that it was best that he did not commentate on a specific game broadcast from Charlottsville , Va - and that it was better that he commented on a difference game this weekend...

Explain the uproar to me in an adult fashion and I might revoke the suggestion that you're a delusional paranoid p***k.
I think there has to be some middle ground here Puck? because an asian guy should be confused with a confederate general who died 147 years ago? I don't know how much I could stand with you on that argument. There may not have been uproar but it isn't so easily defended as an argument to pull the guy?
Black Student Assembly at USC protested the school's mascot because his name is similar to Robert E. Lee's horse this week too - is that cuntish bullshit too?
In Baltimore, a Columbus statue -- the oldest one in America -- was smashed by Antifa thugs. I've seen pictures of a statue of Joan of Arc that was vandalized, And on and on it goes.
It's pitchfork mentality surely? but where is the logic in it all?

I don't support stupid - on either side. I don't support hate on either side. I don't know how you can stand with this crowd and call it ok mate? Maybe you're not? Maybe your stance against stew isn't a stance for ESPN but it looks like it from here...
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

whitey

Quote from: sid waddell on August 23, 2017, 10:34:38 AM

Yes, of course, it was a disgrace that millions of "decent" racists were pushed into voicing their true feelings.

Yes....and he was elected by white people too

omaghjoe

Quote from: whitey on August 23, 2017, 06:01:05 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on August 23, 2017, 10:34:38 AM

Yes....and he was elected by whitey people too

;)