Author Topic: Android Boxes  (Read 74540 times)

Square Ball

• View Profile
Re: Android Boxes
« Reply #1125 on: October 20, 2017, 11:24:54 AM »
They are indeed
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

rosnarun

• Maigheo Abķ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: October 20, 2017, 11:25:32 AM »
Whatís working and not on Kodi?  Iíve not used it since I got IPTV as it has all the Live sports/boxsets I need. The mrs however whoís not a great tv watcher in fairness just canít figure it out  ::). She was able to use Kodi on the android box I had so was going to update it for her to catch up with her series over the long winter nights. Do Real Debrid and trakt still work?

Thanks in advance, itís only a few months since I used it but I know itíll have changed considerably

Watched a movie last weekend using Real Debrid links via Exodus.  So that still works
how about tv programmes. film is working fine for me but am gettingnothing for TV programmes . could vodafone be blocking it?
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

laoislad

• View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: October 20, 2017, 11:47:18 AM »
Whatís working and not on Kodi?  Iíve not used it since I got IPTV as it has all the Live sports/boxsets I need. The mrs however whoís not a great tv watcher in fairness just canít figure it out  ::). She was able to use Kodi on the android box I had so was going to update it for her to catch up with her series over the long winter nights. Do Real Debrid and trakt still work?

Thanks in advance, itís only a few months since I used it but I know itíll have changed considerably

Watched a movie last weekend using Real Debrid links via Exodus.  So that still works

I use showbox on a old android box for shows. Movies are usually high quality but take a while for them to be put on
Terrarium TV is the new Showbox.

Boycey

• View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: October 20, 2017, 12:11:55 PM »
I just fired it up, Exodus is still going with Real Debrid links..

Is Exodus the new Exodus :)

Boycey

• View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: October 20, 2017, 07:20:57 PM »
Have the android box up and running again, might as well see can I get back onto Sportsmania for the craic. Iíd say my sub would be just about up but Iíve seen some login codes knocking about here whatís the latest one please and thanks..
« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 07:46:29 PM by Boycey »

FermGael

• View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: October 20, 2017, 08:22:35 PM »
 :The premier league block wasn't working last weekend.
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered