?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

red hander

Quote from: dclane on June 09, 2017, 09:51:37 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on June 09, 2017, 09:23:02 PM
I see Brendan was married today.Wonder will this one,unlike the last one,be invincible?

She's a fair upgrade on the last wife to be fair, good for him

Jeez, talk about shallow  ???

stew

Quote from: dclane on June 09, 2017, 09:51:37 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on June 09, 2017, 09:23:02 PM
I see Brendan was married today.Wonder will this one,unlike the last one,be invincible?

She's a fair upgrade on the last wife to be fair, good for him

Upgrade? How so?

If you are merely talking looks you are a shallow bollocks!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

tonto1888

Best of luck to Mr and Mrs Rodgers

Hectic

No real interest in the managers private life.

illdecide

Guys I prob wasn't paying attention at the time but what is the story regarding tickets for Shamrock Rovers game? Are they out yet? How can I get a ticket and where?
Thanks...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

T Fearon

Website,shamrockrovers.ie  But they might draw Linfield in the Champions League.

Walter Cronc

illdecide

Quote from: Walter Cronc on June 19, 2017, 11:39:45 AM
Looking like Linfield  ;D ;D

aye watched it live there...some draw for them hoors as they'll benefit from the money whereas Celtic will not benefit from it really only a passage into next round...Assuming of course if Linfield win their tie

Walter Cronc

Quote from: illdecide on June 19, 2017, 11:41:51 AM

aye watched it live there...some draw for them hoors as they'll benefit from the money whereas Celtic will not benefit from it really only a passage into next round...Assuming of course if Linfield win their tie

Ties possibly on weekend of the 12th? Belfast will be chaos!

illdecide

Quote from: Walter Cronc on June 19, 2017, 11:43:24 AM

I know...there's a Linfield guy here in work jumping about like he's just won the CL FFS, saying we'll march to the stadium etc. Dunno if i'd like to be in that Cess Pit for that game TBH on 11th July, I would love FIFA to insist it on 12th July (Assuming Linfield are at home first) that would be predicament for marchers and security...lol

tonto1888

Quote from: illdecide on June 19, 2017, 11:49:27 AM

I know...there's a Linfield guy here in work jumping about like he's just won the CL FFS, saying we'll march to the stadium etc. Dunno if i'd like to be in that Cess Pit for that game TBH on 11th July, I would love FIFA to insist it on 12th July (Assuming Linfield are at home first) that would be predicament for marchers and security...lol

will linfield even beat the san marino mob?

general_lee

Quote from: tonto1888 on June 19, 2017, 12:20:12 PM
Quote from: illdecide on June 19, 2017, 11:49:27 AM

will linfield even beat the san marino mob?
Exactly

tonto1888

even if they do, No club from the 06 is allowed to play football in the 06 on the twelfth  apparently - that's from someone who posts on Kerrydale Street

ned

Quote from: tonto1888 on June 19, 2017, 12:29:26 PM
even if they do, No club from the 06 is allowed to play football in the 06 on the twelfth  apparently - that's from someone who posts on Kerrydale Street

No way would any sane Celtic fan want to be anywhere near Belfast on the 12th.
It won't be on the 12th anyway.

illdecide

Quote from: tonto1888 on June 19, 2017, 12:29:26 PM

Who doesn't allow them? Themselves and their poxy religion. Did UEFA not recently insist on them playing a game on a Sunday which went down like a lead balloon despite them pleading with UEFA to move the game to another date. The Police will obviously insist it played (if they win) on 11th July for security reasons which UEFA I suppose cannot ignore but UEFA are quite arrogant and don't like 3rd parties telling them when they can play and when they cannot...Will be interesting should Linfield progress...