More Dissident-Republican Activity

Started by sammymaguire, November 19, 2009, 06:02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: armaghniac on January 22, 2017, 11:44:03 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 22, 2017, 11:31:24 PM
Quote from: yellowcard on January 22, 2017, 11:14:36 PM
If it is indeed dissident republicans as expected, then these dimwits are playing right into the hands of the DUP with an election looming. It takes the focus away from RHI and the DUP will now hope to make some political gain out of this incident.

The instability and political vacuum was always likely to pose a threat to peace in the north and a reminder that nothing should be taken for granted. I suspected that there might be a danger of this, with Brexit and government collapse.

Dissidents want unstable conditions that's what they thrive on

Looney dissidents are always about. Unfortunately, the British government is also intent on creating instability.

By having police officers?? Stick to what happened eh?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn

Milltown Row2

No doubt someone will come on and blame the brits

trailer

Sickening. What a way to start the Easter holidays.

Violence never was and never will be the answer to our problems.

TheOptimist

They can go F**k themselves. Twisted f**king logic makes them think they are doing the city a service. It was only a matter of time before their recklessness killed an innocent person.

Lyra sounds like a great person.

Harold Disgracey

Absolutely disgusting, there's no justification for this. Shower of c***ts.

My deepest sympathies to Lyra's partner, family and friends. Thinking especially of Ziggy who was a very close friend of hers.

tonto1888

I would class myself as an Irish republican but the people who done this certainly are not. Disgusting. RIP Lyra

seafoid

Quote from: TheOptimist on April 19, 2019, 09:33:29 AM
They can go F**k themselves. Twisted f**king logic makes them think they are doing the city a service. It was only a matter of time before their recklessness killed an innocent person.

Lyra sounds like a great person.
So sad
So pointless

https://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-style/people/growing-up-gay-in-belfast-i-used-to-bargain-with-god-not-to-send-me-to-hell-1.2950791
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Rossfan

RIP Lyra.
Can those fuckin scumbags and any gobshites who support them just  get off the stage.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

J70

balladmaker

I can't think of a name or an adjective to encapsulate those who committed this murder.  Whoever pulled the trigger, provided the amo, stored the gun for them, whoever knows the names of the perpetrators but won't hand them over .... they're all as guilty as each other.  A total waste of a young life.  RIP Lyra McKee.

BennyCake

Haven't heard the details. What exactly happened?

Baile Brigín 2

Quote from: BennyCake on April 19, 2019, 02:07:56 PM
Haven't heard the details. What exactly happened?
From what I can gather the peelers went in hard yo stop the locals doing a Rising march. It kicked off, some brain surgeon fired at the cops and hit a civilian who may or may not have bern out protesting. This of course justifies the havy handed police action.

Owen Brannigan

Quote from: balladmaker on April 19, 2019, 01:19:43 PM
I can't think of a name or an adjective to encapsulate those who committed this murder.  Whoever pulled the trigger, provided the amo, stored the gun for them, whoever knows the names of the perpetrators but won't hand them over .... they're all as guilty as each other.  A total waste of a young life.  RIP Lyra McKee.

And isn't that the problem. Within a few parts of Derry, Tyrone and Armagh we have communities willing to provide active and tacit support for those who want to use violence for personal or political gain. They share the guilt of killing this young woman, killing or maiming young Catholic police officers and allowing their young people to be radicalised in the way of the Republican armed struggle like those who went before them. In many ways, we are heading back full circle to 1970s and, even worse, there is even less reason for the use of violent force to never achieve anything but misery and death.