Battle of the Boyne - Meath Vs Louth - Leinster Final 11/7/2010

Started by thejuice, June 29, 2010, 06:21:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pintsofguinness

Quote from: ross4life on July 11, 2010, 04:59:28 PM
Quote from: Donnellys Hollow on July 11, 2010, 04:55:11 PM

Big Joe is over the line with the ball there and the umpire is looking straight at him. GUBU!
what is the umpire thinking at this moment??

Well it would seem to me now that the umpires knew it wasn't a goal but weren't even consulted so I feel now that the blame lies squarely with the ref.
Maybe the umpire should have been more forceful but when the ref runs in and tells him to raise the flag he's giving the goal what could he do.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Bogball XV

Quote from: Cosmo Kramer on July 11, 2010, 04:57:56 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on July 11, 2010, 04:48:19 PM
Quote from: ross4life on July 11, 2010, 04:45:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrVFN0Q3su0 time to watch it again

It's very clear the ref give the goal  - he was writing it down and ran in to tell the umpires it was a goal.
Didnt even discuss it with the umpire

Yes, that is clear looking at it again - he ran in and told the umpire to raise the flag, terrible officiating. The end of Sludden's inter county career you'd have to suspect...
i think they should end the career of him and his linesman - Duffy (not that he was obviously to blame today, but surely we can find some reason to put a stop to his rampage).

GalwayBayBoy

It's very clear the ref give the goal  - he was writing it down and ran in to tell the umpires it was a goal.

Yes, that is clear looking at it again - he ran in and told the umpire to raise the flag, terrible officiating. The end of Sludden's inter county career you'd have to suspect...

You have to think he's finished now if he didn't even consult with his umpires. In fairness though they should have been strong enough to tell him to cop himself on.

lawnseed

watched again and again. this is a scandal. never saw worse. louth ARE the champs
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

mylestheslasher

Quote from: Bogball XV on July 11, 2010, 05:02:17 PM

i think they should end the career of him and his linesman - Duffy (not that he was obviously to blame today, but surely we can find some reason to put a stop to his rampage).

Marty Duffy is ok i think, his brother on the other hand is not.

charlieTully

Quote from: SLIGONIAN on July 11, 2010, 03:48:41 PM
53 YRS OF HURT is what caused those grown men to go mental. I certainly dont blame them, them umpires and sludden should be banned from GAA, cheating shower of c*nts. They all saw it especially the 2 umpires.

i totally agree. my blood was boiling and i have no connection to louth at all. i was screaming at the telly kill the c..t. if it was down i would be in a cell now.

Bensars

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on July 11, 2010, 05:00:28 PM
Those Louth fans who approached the ref at the end are a disgrace to their county.

Just watched the youtube clips. Theres a fella with a dark blue top and jeans had 3 goes at sludden. All from behind

Hound

This is the umpire calling the ref over to tell him the goal was not legal. Ref didnt want to know that. The blame lies wholly and totally with Sludden

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: charlieTully on July 11, 2010, 05:04:52 PM
53 YRS OF HURT is what caused those grown men to go mental. I certainly dont blame them, them umpires and sludden should be banned from GAA, cheating shower of c*nts. They all saw it especially the 2 umpires.

i totally agree. my blood was boiling and i have no connection to louth at all. i was screaming at the telly kill the c..t. if it was down i would be in a cell now.

Classy, yet if it was a soccer match the fans would be called hooligans for doing it
You'll Never Walk Alone.

supersub

Can anyone briefly say what happened? Out of the country at the moment!

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Bensars on July 11, 2010, 05:06:09 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on July 11, 2010, 05:00:28 PM
Those Louth fans who approached the ref at the end are a disgrace to their county.

Just watched the youtube clips. Theres a fella with a dark blue top and jeans had 3 goes at sludden. All from behind
I thought the Garda done a very poor job of protecting him
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Bogball XV

Quote from: mylestheslasher on July 11, 2010, 05:03:59 PM
Quote from: Bogball XV on July 11, 2010, 05:02:17 PM

Marty Duffy is ok i think, his brother on the other hand is not.
my mistake

ziggysego

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on July 11, 2010, 05:06:27 PM
Quote from: charlieTully on July 11, 2010, 05:04:52 PM

Classy, yet if it was a soccer match the fans would be called hooligans for doing it

Too right. They've ever right to feel angry, but they don't have the right to attack Sludden. It was disgraceful behaviour.
Testing Accessibility

OverThePostsAWide

Quote from: ross4life on July 11, 2010, 04:59:28 PM
Quote from: Donnellys Hollow on July 11, 2010, 04:55:11 PM

Big Joe is over the line with the ball there and the umpire is looking straight at him. GUBU!
what is the umpire thinking at this moment??

"TOUCHDOWN!" ??

Bogball XV

Quote from: supersub on July 11, 2010, 05:07:16 PM
Can anyone briefly say what happened? Out of the country at the moment!
it's on youtube, link is back a page or two ago