New Jerseys?

Started by Farrandeelin, September 22, 2007, 07:57:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

naka

Guys
Sorting out Christmas presents
Are armagh or down getting New Jersey's next year?

Gabriel_Hurl

All teams are I believe.

square_ball

Quote from: tiempo on November 18, 2017, 07:53:40 AM
Quote from: Orchard park on November 18, 2017, 12:57:57 AM
Quote from: Syferus on November 17, 2017, 04:35:17 PM
Good design on the new Tyrone jersey. It'd be nice if O'Neills changed up the fabric they use to make their jersies but that's probably far too much to ask.

The fabric for players or replicas ??

They are not going to change materials any time soon, stonking margins in the basic gear they're churning out

Yeah they must be making crazy money in replicas so they'll not be changing it any time soon. 

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on November 18, 2017, 11:50:58 AM
All teams are I believe.

Ffs, Mayo changed theirs last year, 2 years after the previous change.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

OgraAnDun

Quote from: square_ball on November 18, 2017, 12:38:29 PM
Good design on the new Tyrone jersey. It'd be nice if O'Neills changed up the fabric they use to make their jersies but that's probably far too much to ask.

They are not going to change materials any time soon, stonking margins in the basic gear they're churning out

Yeah they must be making crazy money in replicas so they'll not be changing it any time soon.

The players jerseys and the replicas are made of the same material I thought? Only difference being the pouch for the GPS.

Syferus

Quote from: OgraAnDun on November 18, 2017, 01:43:30 PM

The players jerseys and the replicas are made of the same material I thought? Only difference being the pouch for the GPS.

The players' jerseys are also a tighter fit. You can get them from O'Neills online store. The supporters' jerseys are baggy as fĂșck. In most sports the player versions are made of some sort of space age mesh. Adidas and Nike tops are just nicer to wear. Never tried an Kukri or Masita jersey so I don't know what they're like.

Ironically having all the design elements and sponsors screen printed means the jerseys can take a wash more easily, but they definitely don't feel as premium as what you see in other sports.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: Farrandeelin on November 18, 2017, 12:57:32 PM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on November 18, 2017, 11:50:58 AM
All teams are I believe.

Ffs, Mayo changed theirs last year, 2 years after the previous change.

All to do with the O'Neills rebranding - go take a look at their website - the only ones still for sale for some counties are the international 2-stripe versions .

OgraAnDun

Quote from: Syferus on November 18, 2017, 02:18:58 PM
Quote from: OgraAnDun on November 18, 2017, 01:43:30 PM

The players' jerseys are also a tighter fit. You can get them from O'Neills online store. The supporters' jerseys are baggy as fĂșck. In most sports the player versions are made of some sort of space age mesh. Adidas and Nike tops are just nicer to wear. Never tried an Kukri or Masita jersey so I don't know what they're like.

Ironically having all the design elements and sponsors screen printed means the jerseys can take a wash more easily, but they definitely don't feel as premium as what you see in other sports.

Ah yeah of course, but you'd have to be mad to buy anything but the player fit version. I'm convinced they make the normal ones extra baggy to make people spend the extra few quid.

Beantown

New Kerry jersey is tasty... more plain than recent offerings but looks the part. 

An Watcher

Yep well impressed.  Bit retro

Gabriel_Hurl

the red shorts are back  :D

BennyHarp

Great to see them back. I like that strip. Sponsor fits well.
That was never a square ball!!

rrhf

Great strip fantastic design and the lucky red shorts are back as well. Let's go win some stuff in the new kit. Best of luck to the new sponsors and thanks to McAleer and rushe for their contribution over the years.

Rufus T Firefly

Nice kit that - definitely a case of less is more. Keep the design relatively plain - looks much better. If Armagh are due a change (which I don't think one is due), then I hope they take note.

As regards the change to white shorts for Tyrone a few years back, was that not because way back in the day the kit was traditionally all white with a red trim?

Aaron Boone

Certainly a top seller at Christmas. It would top the Santa wishlists in all 32-counties.