Previous topic - Next topic

Megaman

aye, i think he will eventually replace Mata

I think this is a great buy for Utd.

Over the Bar

Quote from: Megaman on January 16, 2018, 02:35:57 PM

Mata is a player I'd have thought Wenger would've been after too.

naka

a lot of dough
4 year deal on 16/18 million a year, with no resale value, I don't think he will improve united .
the front three of martial, rashford and romelu are a better choice for me

Over the Bar

Quote from: naka on January 16, 2018, 03:55:36 PM

a lot of dough
4 year deal on 16/18 million a year, with no resale value, I don't think he will improve united .

I couldn't give a toss how much he is if he improves the team.  It's not my money United are spending!

Maroon Manc

Exactly, who cares how much he costs after the amount of money that has left the club since the Glazers took over.

If United sign Sanchez then the squad wouldn't far off City's in terms of quality albeit there's would be more balanced as United would stick lack a natural winger.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Maroon Manc on January 16, 2018, 04:11:32 PM
Exactly, who cares how much he costs after the amount of money that has left the club since the Glazers took over.

If United sign Sanchez then the squad wouldn't far off City's in terms of quality albeit there's would be more balanced as United would stick lack a natural winger.

Utd's defence could do with a fix no? they have been caught out a few times and only for David in nets Utd would have losts more points!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Syferus

Quote from: naka on January 16, 2018, 03:55:36 PM

a lot of dough

Sanchez is a better player than all three. Maybe only Lukaku's size makes him better suited to being the lone striker, but he has way to go to have a better work-rate than Sanchez, let alone being a better footballer. Rashford is the current great English hope and while good isn't close to being in Sanchez's bracket yet. Martial, who knows what he'll become after regressing under Jose.

There's a reason all three of the best teams in England are in for Sanchez, lads.

Captain Obvious

Quote from: Syferus on January 16, 2018, 04:41:06 PM
Martial, who knows what he'll become after regressing under Jose.
Debut Premier league season 11 goals and 6 assists.
This Premier league season with 15 games to play 8 goals and 5 assists.

Some regression under Jose there...

Denn Forever

City didn't the wages he wanted as would make him one the hignest paid players at city.  He'd  do well anywhere but is he worth the money he wants to be paid.

Has played before for Pep and Pep knows something?
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Maroon Manc

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 16, 2018, 04:36:47 PM
Quote from: Maroon Manc on January 16, 2018, 04:11:32 PM

Utd's defence could do with a fix no? they have been caught out a few times and only for David in nets Utd would have losts more points!
Roj

You could argue it but Bailly has missed so many games and he has the potential to be a top class defender. Rojo has impressed me and  really improved under Mourinho as has Jones. I think he'd struggle to get the board to agree to another centre half given he's bought 2 since he arrived although that might change if he got good money for Smalling. Fosu-Mensah has been outstanding the last few weeks for Palace at right back so can see him coming back in next season. Even if Shaw does really well I reckon Mourinho will buy a fullback this summer as I'd be amazed if Blind & Darmian weren't moved on.

Kidder81

Sanchez will probably only get £40k a week and the Glazers will get the other £310k, apparently

Syferus

Quote from: Captain Obvious on January 16, 2018, 05:14:40 PM

Seem to have left out a season there. Wouldn't be like you to schew stats so I'm sure it was an honest mistake.

Over the Bar

Captain Obvious

Quote from: Syferus on January 16, 2018, 06:28:50 PM

Seem to have left out a season there. Wouldn't be like you to schew stats so I'm sure it was an honest mistake.

What I left out is to say you were caught out for talking shite again.

Syferus

Quote from: Captain Obvious on January 16, 2018, 07:20:10 PM
Quote from: Syferus on January 16, 2018, 06:28:50 PM

What I left out is to say you were caught out for talking shite again.

Most stories don't make much sense if you decide to rip out the middle chapter of them. Get down off your high horse long enough to realise you scored an own goal trying to be smart cherry-picking stats. Don't say it if you don't want to be called on it.