Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Steve Mcm giving Utd vote of confidence lol! Commentators curse! Think Utd will lose 2-1
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Captain Obvious

That save by DeGea right on half time...Wow!

Hound

screenexile

Listening to that commentary you'd think Utd were playing Sevilla off the pitch!!! Then giving out about Sevilla diving when Valencia and Sanchez are at it all evening? Why can't they just call the game as it is?!

Absolutely ridiculous save by De Gea I hope he's gone after this year he's the best in the world from what I can see.

Cunny Funt

Quote from: Captain Obvious on February 21, 2018, 08:31:53 PM
Outstanding no doubt but the sleep walking defending by Lindelof,Smalling is not good enough at this level.

Jeepers Creepers

I know Lukakus first touch isnt great, there has go be some ball to his feet to try and hold up for a runner. Final third play is non exsistant.

trailer

Quote from: Cunny Funt on February 21, 2018, 08:37:17 PM
Quote from: Captain Obvious on February 21, 2018, 08:31:53 PM
Outstanding no doubt but the sleep walking defending by Lindelof,Smalling is not good enough at this level.

Smalling absolutely stealing a living at UTD. Very average footballer.

De Gea is different gravy.

Captain Obvious

Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on February 21, 2018, 08:39:25 PM
I know Lukakus first touch isnt great, there has go be some ball to his feet to try and hold up for a runner. Final third play is non exsistant.
He was given a great chance to score when left totally unmarked. Ibrahimovic of last season wouldn't have wasted that opportunity.

Square Ball

So far another horrible performance from Utd. Pogba has been, well..... useless. Never really warmed to McTominay but playing better than both Matic and Pogba. Sure its all about the result.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

screenexile

This match should be played tomorrow night it's far from Champions League standard!!!

Cunny Funt

A draw and a clean sheet is a decent result considering how good Sevilla are at home and apart from one outstanding save DeGea wasn't over worked. Not convinced 0-0 is a great result though as all Sevilla need in the return leg is a score draw and they have already got a score draw in Anfield this season. 

Jeepers Creepers

Thought Matic played well tonight.

Captain Obvious

17/2 for a 0-0 draw before the game was great value odds.

Hound

Haven't seen much of United this year, but that was a tough enough watch. I think they would have been better had they tried a more positive game. The Lukaku "goal" looked very easy.
0-0 is a dodgy enough scoreline, but think United will have enough in the 2nd leg.

beer baron

Thought Matic was shite. Mc Tominay looked the more accomplished of the 2 this evening. Sanchez was  woeful  :o  Want to buck up for the Chelsea game.