Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew

Quote from: magpie seanie on February 18, 2018, 07:42:48 PM
Very quiet here. It seems Jose's exit strategy is in full swing. Major row with Pogba and Jones after the Newcastle game it is alleged. Lose dressing room, get sacked (nice extension, thanks) and off to Paris to that shit show.

I wouldnt doubt it, after all PSG is his sons favourite club dont you know.  ::)
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

NAG1

Quote from: stew on February 18, 2018, 11:40:54 PM
Very quiet here. It seems Jose's exit strategy is in full swing. Major row with Pogba and Jones after the Newcastle game it is alleged. Lose dressing room, get sacked (nice extension, thanks) and off to Paris to that shit show.

I wouldnt doubt it, after all PSG is his sons favourite club dont you know.  ::)

It is inevitable that he is going to leave but it isnt going to be for a good while yet, I would have no issue with him falling out with Pogba or Jones after the Newcastle game.

Pogba was on his social media streams saying that he must get better so to me that sounds like he is taking responsibility for his dip in form, prior to the injury in the CL game earlier in the year he was starting to look like the player he can be. Hopefully he can get back to that sooner rather than later.

oakleaflad

Quote from: NAG1 on February 19, 2018, 08:50:09 AM

It is inevitable that he is going to leave but it isnt going to be for a good while yet, I would have no issue with him falling out with Pogba or Jones after the Newcastle game.

Pogba was on his social media streams saying that he must get better so to me that sounds like he is taking responsibility for his dip in form, prior to the injury in the CL game earlier in the year he was starting to look like the player he can be. Hopefully he can get back to that sooner rather than later.
He was referring to his illness that caused him to miss the game

NAG1

Quote from: oakleaflad on February 19, 2018, 09:12:16 AM

Stand corrected if thats the case, flicked past it quickly and read it the way above.

Thing is if he did show a little more humility he probably wouldnt get as hard a time as he does.

oakleaflad

Quote from: NAG1 on February 19, 2018, 09:14:04 AM
Quote from: oakleaflad on February 19, 2018, 09:12:16 AM

Stand corrected if thats the case, flicked past it quickly and read it the way above.

Thing is if he did show a little more humility he probably wouldnt get as hard a time as he does.
I agree. Hopefully Jose sticks with 3 in midfield and gives him a chance to work his way back into some form.

magpie seanie

If he concentrated on being a professional football player and worked his tail off like most of his team mates then I certainly wouldn't criticise him. He's not a kid any more. Time to grow up and man up.

Maroon Manc

Huge few weeks for United, result all important midweek but need a result and performance against Chelsea to give us some hope for the rest of the season.

magpie seanie

Pogba left out tonight. Not sure it he's on the bench.

AZOffaly

Quote from: magpie seanie on February 21, 2018, 05:38:38 PM

Wow. That's a gamble.

magpie seanie

Quote from: AZOffaly on February 21, 2018, 05:44:08 PM

Wow. That's a gamble.

Gamble? He's finally been called out for being lazy and unprofessional and he's thrown his toys out of the pram. His agent (or the club) are leaking news goodo which likely means a parting of the ways is nigh. Rumours also that he's miffed at Sanchez salary and is looking for more money etc - history repeating itself.

Cunny Funt

Midfield trio of McTominay, Herrera and Matic has been rumored. Pogba traveled so probably on the bench.

AZOffaly

Quote from: magpie seanie on February 21, 2018, 05:51:39 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on February 21, 2018, 05:44:08 PM

Wow. That's a gamble.

Gamble? He's finally been called out for being lazy and unprofessional and he's thrown his toys out of the pram. His agent (or the club) are leaking news goodo which likely means a parting of the ways is nigh. Rumours also that he's miffed at Sanchez salary and is looking for more money etc - history repeating itself.

It's a gamble because if United dont get a good result Mourinho will be slated for leaving the most expensive player in hus squad out.

Cunny Funt

Captain Obvious

Looking at that bench is Jose looking to finish this game with his strongest team?

Syferus

Taking a leaf out of McStay's book.