Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syferus

Quote from: Asal Mor on February 07, 2018, 06:09:14 PM
Quote from: magpie seanie on February 07, 2018, 05:25:23 PM
I thought there were rules on this board about trolling on issues such as this.
It's my opinion. Can you not see any hypocrisy in the commemorations?

Only here could the 60th anniversary of the Muinich air disaster be let turn into this shîtshow.

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Syferus on February 07, 2018, 06:24:36 PM
Quote from: Asal Mor on February 07, 2018, 06:09:14 PM
Quote from: magpie seanie on February 07, 2018, 05:25:23 PM
I thought there were rules on this board about trolling on issues such as this.
It's my opinion. Can you not see any hypocrisy in the commemorations?

Only here could the 60th anniversary of the Muinich air disaster be let turn into this shîtshow.

I hope your not including my post in that
If so explain yourself
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Over the Bar

Whilst there may be a place and time to debate what happened following Munich, it's not on the anniversary itself.  ::)

Milltown Row2

That Utd team needs to play as a team! No urgency in that team! Best player on pitch was Jonjo Shelvey... Martial could have won the game on his own and the Newcastle keeper was outstanding!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

stiffler

Some miss by Sanchez! Atom would have scored it.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

GJL

The goal came as a result of a dive by Smalling. Not Utd standard anymore.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: GJL on February 11, 2018, 04:17:50 PM
The goal came as a result of a dive by Smalling. Not Utd standard anymore.

Came from people not picking up players and allowing free headers in the box!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

StGallsGAA

Once again United can't come from behind and totally incapable of unlocking a defence.  In serious need of a playmaker.  A much as I like Mata we need someone more in the class of Ozil. Chelsea and Liverpool games now looking even bigger.  Unleash hell!

NAG1

The defence was unlocked enough, Martial has a one on one to basically kill the game was way too casual, he sticks that and it's a different game.
Lukaku was better holding it up but when you don't have the support runners from mid field I.e. Lingard and Pogba to join in it means for very little.
Pogba should never have started clearly injured how he lasted so long is beyond me. Alexis has to play centrally and if that means Lingard goes to the wing then fair enough.
Poor display but the players should have worked this one out themselves, it is becoming clear that playing  Smalling and Jones together is no longer workable.

Kidder81

Quote from: StGallsGAA on February 11, 2018, 04:46:39 PM
Once again United can't come from behind and totally incapable of unlocking a defence.  In serious need of a playmaker.  A much as I like Mata we need someone more in the class of Ozil. Chelsea and Liverpool games now looking even bigger.  Unleash hell!

It's better than Moyes & LVG

#allthatmatters

screenexile

Quote from: Kidder81 on February 11, 2018, 05:03:50 PM

#allthatmatters

Great to see the moral superiority United fans once had disappearing year after year as they realise their club is not more special than any other!!

#josein

thewobbler

I'd say what United need is to stop buying players for a couple of windows and instead to see if try can coach the £0.5bn of accumulated talent into a winning team.

Milltown Row2

Spot on Wobbler, but after they get rid of Smalling

NAG1

Quote from: screenexile on February 11, 2018, 08:13:18 PM

#allthatmatters

Great to see the moral superiority United fans once had disappearing year after year as they realise their club is not more special than any other!!

#josein

Don't worry it's still there SE

Because it is still a special club, great to see the jealously is alive and well too.

screenexile

Quote from: NAG1 on February 11, 2018, 08:43:11 PM
Quote from: screenexile on February 11, 2018, 08:13:18 PM

#allthatmatters

#josein

Don't worry it's still there SE

Because it is still a special club, great to see the jealously is alive and well too.

Yes everyone is jealous of a team that spends all that money and then gets beat by Newcastle :D