A Great British Conspiracy

Started by Denn Forever, November 20, 2018, 12:17:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Denn Forever

Did anyone watch this last night  on BBC1 last bight?

Nolan for once wasn't blustering as normal.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

grounded

Great show and well handled by Nolan i thought.

BennyCake

Quote from: grounded on November 21, 2018, 02:24:22 PM

Yeah agreed. He wasn't his usual annoying self. Plus it did seem to really affect him. Maybe he could do more shows like this closer to home, exposing the filthy rotten British government for what they are. And at the same time, show unionists/DUP what exactly they are loyal to.

45 years on and no copper has ever been hauled over the coals for putting these people away. Absolutely disgusting.

michaelg

Quote from: BennyCake on November 22, 2018, 05:26:23 PM

Yeah agreed. He wasn't his usual annoying self. Plus it did seem to really affect him. Maybe he could do more shows like this closer to home, exposing the filthy rotten British government for what they are. And at the same time, show unionists/DUP what exactly they are loyal to.

45 years on and no copper has ever been hauled over the coals for putting these people away. Absolutely disgusting.
His Radio 5 persona is much less annoying.  Actually comes across as a half-decent broadcaster most of the time and when not playing his big lad from Belfast routine.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: michaelg on November 22, 2018, 05:57:27 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on November 22, 2018, 05:26:23 PM

His Radio 5 persona is much less annoying.  Actually comes across as a half-decent broadcaster most of the time and when not playing his big lad from Belfast routine.
Haven't heard it and avoid his morning programme but I know his Radio 5 work is award winning and highly thought of. His Radio Ulster stuff is rabble rousing shite. Anybody who gives Jamie Bryson a platform as a serious commentator has got something badly wrong.

Oraisteach

By any chance, is there a link to this?

BennyCake

guy crouchback

its on again this Sunday night on bbc2, uk wide.
i found it a very hard watch, i had to turn it off a few times.

Milltown Row2

The youngest son who was still dealing with the trauma of his arrest and beatings was a horrible watch
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

BennyCake

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 23, 2018, 01:58:14 PM
The youngest son who was still dealing with the trauma of his arrest and beatings was a horrible watch

It sure was. As was the daughter, 8 years old, mother said she was going into hospital for a couple of days, and never came back. Had to move to Belfast with relatives, seen her mother twice a year. Feckin' heartbreaking, that.

The daughter also said later the Blair apology meant nothing. I've always felt that too, same as the Bloody Sunday apology. So, you've admitted these people were innocent, so the police and army were guilty. So, what the feck are you going to do about that?! Nothing, unsurprisingly.

Itchy

It's on BBC 2 Sunday night again (except BBC2 ni)