Euro16 - Funny/Annoying Stuff

Started by AhNowRef, June 22, 2016, 01:14:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AhNowRef

Got home late last night and turned on the TV to see the aftermath of "Germany 1 - Norn Iron 0" on BBC1 with that moron Mark Simpson jumping up and down like a clown and gleefully saying "All we need now is for the Republic to get beat and we're through" .... WTF  :o

The p***k could have said it about various other teams or even just said we need results to go our way, but no ... get the Republic out ... Its a disgrace that a tube like that can be allowed to come out with something like that whilst reporting for Norn Iron TV ,, and area which would have almost 50% of the population supporting the Republics team ...

I was seething .. until good ole Marty McGuinness was interviewed and asked about northern players playing for the Republic .. he basically  responded that they should be able to play for whoever they want and if a player wasnt good enough to play for the Republics team then he could play for the other crowd...,. Brightened my day up completely  ;D

Keyboard Warrior

Quote from: AhNowRef on June 22, 2016, 01:14:15 PM
Got home late last night and turned on the TV to see the aftermath of "Germany 1 - Norn Iron 0" on BBC1 with that moron Mark Simpson jumping up and down like a clown and gleefully saying "All we need now is for the Republic to get beat and we're through" .... WTF  :o

The p***k could have said it about various other teams or even just said we need results to go our way, but no ... get the Republic out ... Its a disgrace that a tube like that can be allowed to come out with something like that whilst reporting for Norn Iron TV ,, and area which would have almost 50% of the population supporting the Republics team ...

I was seething .. until good ole Marty McGuinness was interviewed and asked about northern players playing for the Republic .. he basically  responded that they should be able to play for whoever they want and if a player wasnt good enough to play for the Republics team then he could play for the other crowd...,. Brightened my day up completely  ;D

'Are wee cuntry' mentality going into overdrive now.

BennyCake

Some DUP p***k on Nolan going on about NI fans and Ireland fans from the Rpublic. Thousands of Ireland fans from the North and he couldn't even acknowledge that.

longballin

Irish fans with iphones recording idiots singing to nuns and babies like aren't we so special....

longballin

lurganblue

Annoying stuff....

Norn Iron fans being interviewed... particularly the weemon. cringeworthy stuff. (will grigg is wearing on me a little now. at the start it was decent).

Ronaldo.

Aristo 60

90 minutes.

Far too long.

70 would be more than enough.

mackers

Quote from: longballin on June 22, 2016, 03:22:01 PM
The Will Griggs song  :-[
A crowd of drunken Tyrone boys came onto the O'Duffy terrace on Sunday and started to sing it......like WTF???
Keep your pecker hard and your powder dry and the world will turn.

Kidder81

Quote from: longballin on June 22, 2016, 03:04:35 PM
Irish fans with iphones recording idiots singing to nuns and babies like aren't we so special....

Yeah it's getting a bit outta hand, just waiting for them to video themselves building an orphanage

GJL

The quality of football. Average at best.

laoislad

Ronaldo throwing the reporters mic into a lake was mildly amusing.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

BennyHarp

Quote from: longballin on June 22, 2016, 03:04:35 PM

+1. It's getting cringeworthy in the extreme now. It's probably a good laugh when you're there but the self congratulations from it all is embarrassing.
That was never a square ball!!

BennyCake

Irish fans cleaning up after themselves I hear. Can you imagine the state they'd leave while in their own country though?

Rossfan

One team getting through because they only lost by 1 goal, another get through because they meta B team who had already seen up their group.
The hype now in overdrive!!
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Nigel White

Jesus there's some grumpy negative hoors on this thread. Sorry I bothered looking in on it.