The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Stallion

Still waiting for a single reasonable attempt to clarify what this trolling accusation relates to. I'm sorry if you have trouble accepting my opinion but I assure you it is my genuine opinion, which I have consistently expressed.

I have repeatedly encouraged those who are bothered by my opinion to ignore my posts, not sure what else I can do.

Avondhu star

Quote from: The Stallion on May 15, 2017, 07:04:45 AM
I won't have to. He's done a really poor job so far at Liverpool. Strangely he seems to enjoy universal support from all my fellow Liverpool supporters.
While Liverpool have improved they still have the failing of dropping points after points to teams in the bottom half of the league which hascost them dearly over the past seasons
Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you

trueblue1234

I won't have to. He's done a really poor job so far at Liverpool. Strangely he seems to enjoy universal support from all my fellow Liverpool supporters.

I think you will, in time, come to acknowledge the greatness of Klopp. It's undeniable. And I know that with time, you will align your dissenting voice and cry out in adoration for Klopp.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

J70

How much will Barca have to pay to get Coutinho?

What would be a good price?

laoislad

Quote from: J70 on May 15, 2017, 02:01:00 PM

£100million.
I'd hate to see him sold though.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

thebar

Quote from: The Stallion on May 15, 2017, 09:02:39 AM
Still waiting for a single reasonable attempt to clarify what this trolling accusation relates to. I'm sorry if you have trouble accepting my opinion but I assure you it is my genuine opinion, which I have consistently expressed.

I have repeatedly encouraged those who are bothered by my opinion to ignore my posts, not sure what else I can do.

Ah its ok stallion don't be getting down about it

johnneycool

Quote from: laoislad on May 15, 2017, 02:23:44 PM

£100million.

FSG will sell him on for half that if the offer was on the table.

Kidder81

Quote from: johnneycool on May 15, 2017, 03:40:32 PM

£100million.

Nah doubt it, not with a new contract signed recently

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

gawa316

Quote from: Kidder81 on May 15, 2017, 04:03:07 PM
Quote from: johnneycool on May 15, 2017, 03:40:32 PM

£100million.

Nah doubt it, not with a new contract signed recently

Doubt he will be sold but wouldn't be majorly surprised either but if he does go it'll be for top dollar. FSG will make sure of that.

The Stallion

Quote from: trueblue1234 on May 15, 2017, 02:00:15 PM

I think you will, in time, come to acknowledge the greatness of Klopp. It's undeniable. And I know that with time, you will align your dissenting voice and cry out in adoration for Klopp.

I don't think I will as it's obvious Klopp isn't a very good manager. Hopefully he's replaced sooner rather than later.

The Stallion

Quote from: thebar on May 15, 2017, 03:30:43 PM

Thank you for your concern but I assure you I am not down about it. I am looking forward to the day all my fellow Liverpool supporters belatedly realise I've been right about Klopp all along

Captain Obvious

The Stallion you are like Towlie the worst ever character on Southpark. Liverpool lucky to have a manager as good as Klopp as without him this Liverpool squad would be mid table IMO. I expect under Klopp that Liverpool will give a very good account of themselves in the Champions league next year.

imtommygunn

Quote from: The Stallion on May 15, 2017, 06:04:39 PM
Quote from: thebar on May 15, 2017, 03:30:43 PM

Thank you for your concern but I assure you I am not down about it. I am looking forward to the day all my fellow Liverpool supporters belatedly realise I've been right about Klopp all along

Why are you looking forward to it? Surely if you were a liverpool supporter you would want liverpool to be successful and klopp to prove you wrong?