Holidays

Started by Oakleafer93, June 03, 2009, 01:17:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bingo

Got a cracking deal for an Easter break (well I think it's good value), 3 nights B&B plus 1 evening meal for myself, herself and two kids in newpark hotel, Kilkenny from Good Friday to the Monday. Includes kids Easter egg hunt on Easter Sunday, use of supervised kids club, swimming pool, €25 voucher for herself for the hotel spa, bike hire, entry to on site pet farm, free tickets for local reptile zoo and even free daily paper!

Cost €392 all together.

Newbridge Exile

Quote from: Harold Disgracey on January 13, 2013, 10:58:58 AM
Heading to Berlin for 5 days over Easter with the wife & kids, looking forward to it.
Been  a couple of times, great city to visit,

nrico2006

Anyone know what sites are best for best priced holidays? 
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Bingo

Quote from: nrico2006 on January 17, 2013, 02:20:41 PM
Anyone know what sites are best for best priced holidays?

If you've the head screwed on and work it right, its always cheaper to go direct yourself and cut out the middle man. Bit more hassle but way cheaper.

southdown

teletext UK website always has great prices

Rois

If you're going somewhere that has an easyjet/jet2/Aer Lingus flight from here, I'd go down the DIY route.

camanchero

Quote from: JimStynes on January 12, 2013, 07:30:24 PM
Whats the best place in florida lads? Hearing good reports of key west
what are you looking for?
Key west is great, lively spot with plenty of places to eat drink - yet relaxed and friendly.
we loved it.
if you are going for beautiful beaches etc, then its not the best, imo florida gulf coast isnt great really- much prefer any caribbean island instead - but clearwater is nice- some fantastic restaurants around there.
Tampa near enough too for nightlife
you willprob need to drive in florida (apart from key west).
Miami good spot - well south beach is.
Orlando good for universal, disney and shopping.
never been to the atlantic side.

southdown

Easyjet now flying from Manchester to Moscow.  Just priced last week in July and return was around £90.  Very excited that Moscow is now within budget, fascinating city.

armaghniac

Quoteust priced last week in July and return was around £90.  Very excited that Moscow is now within budget, fascinating city.

The fee and hassle of getting a visa will limit people heading for the weekend though.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Mont

wher wud be a decent spot to go on hols at xmas.
cant seem to find anywher quiet and sunny for a family that leaves from dublin or indeed belfast.
brother said he cudnt see anything, told him to wise up and nw i cant find anythin.

not the us, aus or carribbean mind u as these are too dear

Mont

fly frm belfast? who was it wit?

Hardy

Not the missus, then?

laceer

Just booked two weeks in Vancouver at the end of May. Anyone been before and have any must see/tips etc?

tyrone girl

Aerlingus used to fly from Belfast to the canaries as we would have used them in January time this past few years. They have now relocated to Belfast City not actually sure if they do the canaries flight from there. Jet2 do flights from belfast international to lanzarote reasonable enough if booked in time. Only seem to do them from September to May.

Mont

Quote from: tyrone girl on February 15, 2013, 01:18:41 PM
Aerlingus used to fly from Belfast to the canaries as we would have used them in January time this past few years. They have now relocated to Belfast City not actually sure if they do the canaries flight from there. Jet2 do flights from belfast international to lanzarote reasonable enough if booked in time. Only seem to do them from September to May.

thts what he said.
i thought companies only cut down number of flights in winter.seems they stop them altogether which is why i cant seem to see much over xmas