Mayo Club Football.

Started by intoDwest, November 10, 2006, 11:34:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the Deel Rover

Quote from: RedandGreenSniper on November 14, 2009, 12:46:56 AM
Quote from: spuds on November 14, 2009, 12:01:52 AM
Reading a while lads I'd know Abbeysider i'd be thinking though thinking Tubberman is the cousin I'd ask him him if he eve comes home again after the last time I'd be Ballintubber lads savage stuff here thanks lads

You're very welcome to the board Spuds, we won't hold that you're from the Tubber against ya! Ya might throw in an odd comma or full stop though - I've a headache after translating that!

:D :D :D . welocme aboard spuds
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Farrandeelin

Knockmore 1-14 Castlebar Mitchels 0-8 in the minor league Semi final.

I believe Ballina couldn't field a team against Kiltimagh, but I'm open to correction on this.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

moysider

No. Your correct Farrandeelin. Clashed with a cup soccer match.

the Deel Rover

Quote from: moysider on November 14, 2009, 05:00:46 PM

jeez thats unreal moysider .
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

moysider

Not really. The minors have nt been going too well. On the other hand the 'Town' is buzzing at the minute. They ve got a really good set-up now. It would have been no contest really.

AbbeySider

Quote from: spuds on November 14, 2009, 12:01:52 AM
Reading a while lads I'd know Abbeysider i'd be thinking though thinking Tubberman is the cousin I'd ask him him if he eve comes home again after the last time I'd be Ballintubber lads savage stuff here thanks lads

Welcome Spuds! It will take some figuring out to find out who you are after that post!  ;D

saffronandblue

Quote from: moysider on November 14, 2009, 05:00:46 PM

Even in Knockmore, a rural club, we have the same problem.  I believe we had 5 of our starting under 21 team missing against Ballinrobe for different reasons, but some were missing as a result of lads playing soccer.

I like all sports but after watching Ireland at the soccer the last evening I think I will give it a wide berth anymore.  The standard of local club soccer must be absolutely brutal.

moysider

Went along to the Ballina Town match yesterday. They won 8-1 scoring some really classy goals. A bit one sided but the there was genuine quality in the side. Pitch was great, the standard of referring was beyond reproach. Very impressive.

Farrandeelin

Does anybody know what has happened to mayogaa.com??? It used be great for getting the local club fixtures each week. Now there's nothing fixed at all for next weekend and I thought the U-21 semi-finals were down for decision.

AbbeySider

Quote from: Farrandeelin on November 17, 2009, 02:10:04 PM
Does anybody know what has happened to mayogaa.com??? It used be great for getting the local club fixtures each week. Now there's nothing fixed at all for next weekend and I thought the U-21 semi-finals were down for decision.

The county board PRO normally looks after it does he not?

Its a joke of a website

An Laoch

I presume the weather will wash out the Charlestown v Corofin game? Anyone nearby to confirm the quagmiration?

moysider

Depends on what the next 36 hours of weather brings. If Charlestown gets a chance it will be playable. I remember in '89 a county final was switched there when the rest of the county was under water.

RedandGreenSniper

Yeah Charlestown is a great pitch in bad weather. If there's a few hours of dry weather Sunday morning, it'll be sound.
Mayo for Sam! Just don't ask me for a year

AbbeySider

The Ballintubber Vs Ballinrobe U21 game is canceled today.
MayoAbbey is water logged I think. It might be played tomorrow.

Farrandeelin

Castlebar Mitchels 1-4 Breaffy 1-2 in U-21 A championship. Don't know if it will be replayed or not. Ref blew whistle early according to radio.

Achill 1-11 Kiltimagh 0-6 in the U-21 B championship.