?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

marty34

Quote from: Main Street on May 19, 2019, 12:21:53 AM
If Lennon is in a strong position even if Celtic don't win the treble treble, Celtic are fcked.
Even if Celtic win the treble treble, Lennon should stand aside, he's not up to the task. If he thinks he's up to the task, he's truly deluded, a buffoon.

I agree - 2 poor performances V Rangers has swung it for me.  Albeit with a win in the first game at the end of March, the performance was brutal.  Got the win but poor tactically and players unmotivated.

Last week's game was even worse - no bite at Ibrox.  No passion.  Lack on pride and intensity especially in first half.  Not sure what was said at half-time, if anything, but it was a poorer performance in the second half.  With league win, Celtic should have went out and put on a show of aggressive attacking football but alas it was an abject performance.

Them 2 games and more importantly performances, or in this case lack off, illustrates to me that we need a new man in charge.  No harm to Lennon, he's suffered so much abuse in Scotland (racism/sectarianism) but I don't think he can take Celtic to the next level.

illdecide

I really hope Celtic can win the cup on Saturday, for making history and for a lot of players who will be moving on and will not wear the hoops again. I also hope we win it for Neil Lennon as he's got an awful lot of unwarranted grunts from people who don't want him at the club and can't give a reason for it, in fact someone on here actually said he brings baggage ::).
This Celtic team has been regressing for a while now and the fact that we're still going for a treble treble is quite remarkable tbh, BR knew Celtic needed a big rebuilding exercise  and i'm sure knowing this and following the coin too made an easy decision for him to go. Neil Lennon took over this team and got them over the line and i'm thankful for that.

Whoever is the new manager is it'll be a tough baptism of fire for them coming in to hit the ground running, Celtic will be busy in the transfer window and hitting the CL qualifiers so soon with new signings and a new manager will be tougher than previous years...
Dunno why but still have a we feeling this Bayo lad with be a good signing (but then again i thought Eboue Kouassi was going to be a cracker...lol)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

general

Karamoko Dembele - Just seen a 2 minute highlight reel of him from yesterday. 16 Years of Age - may have been playing against a tin pot team but he certainly looked the part. Explosive pace and flair. Def one for the future!

themac_23

Quote from: general on May 20, 2019, 01:42:47 PM
Karamoko Dembele - Just seen a 2 minute highlight reel of him from yesterday. 16 Years of Age - may have been playing against a tin pot team but he certainly looked the part. Explosive pace and flair. Def one for the future!

Unreal, looks like he will be a great talent, looking forward to him getting a chance in the next few seasons, crazy that professional footballers can play at that age yet in GAA lads cant

Over the Bar

Steve Clarke just announced as new Scotland manager so that's a free run for Jose or Rafa!   ;D

toby47

Quote from: Over the Bar on May 20, 2019, 03:15:54 PM
Steve Clarke just announced as new Scotland manager so that's a free run for Jose or Rafa!   ;D

Or Moysey  ;D ;D

Cunny Funt

Quote from: toby47 on May 20, 2019, 03:39:02 PM

Or Moysey  ;D ;D
The money continuing to pile in on Moyes heading to Celtic, has been cut from 5/1 into 10/11.

ned

Quote from: Cunny Funt on May 20, 2019, 08:00:22 PM

Or Moysey  ;D ;D
The money continuing to pile in on Moyes heading to Celtic, has been cut from 5/1 into 10/11.

Which of course means f**k all. There have been various short priced candidates this time and Moyes was short odds before Rodgers was appointed.

Mikhail Prokhorov

Quote from: ned on May 20, 2019, 08:52:51 PM
Quote from: Cunny Funt on May 20, 2019, 08:00:22 PM

Or Moysey  ;D ;D

Which of course means f**k all. There have been various short priced candidates this time and Moyes was short odds before Rodgers was appointed.

Villas Boas is fav

JPGJOHNNYG

No-one watching this? 2-1 with a minute to go.

imtommygunn

Rarely watched Celtic but watched this. Tough enough game but just had a wee bit more quality. Good finish from Eduardo.

Scott brown is hard to like. Doesn't really cover himself in glory with his behaviour.

ned

Quote from: imtommygunn on May 25, 2019, 04:56:42 PM
Rarely watched Celtic but watched this. Tough enough game but just had a wee bit more quality. Good finish from Eduardo.

Scott brown is hard to like. Doesn't really cover himself in glory with his behaviour.

Odd comment!
Amazing achievement to win 9 trophies on the bounce. Enjoyed that even if the nerves were shredded.

Tony Baloney

Lennon officially staying as manager.

delgany

Quote from: ned on May 25, 2019, 05:36:52 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on May 25, 2019, 04:56:42 PM

Odd comment!
Amazing achievement to win 9 trophies on the bounce. Enjoyed that even if the nerves were shredded.

Let's count your medals   then!

Brown is a true leader

MoChara

Quote from: Tony Baloney on May 25, 2019, 05:53:43 PM
Lennon officially staying as manager.

They must have told him he's getting money, there's Jo way hes for putting up with what made him leave before