Brexit.

Started by T Fearon, November 01, 2015, 06:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

t_mac

Quote from: haranguerer on August 11, 2019, 10:30:48 AM
Oh ffs. Those articles are nonsensical.

Ok thanks for your insight.

playwiththewind1st

I see that the new British Chancellor of the Exchequer is planning to issue a commemorative 50p coin, to mark Brexit. You couldn't make it up, if you tried.

t_mac

Quote from: playwiththewind1st on August 11, 2019, 11:00:20 AM
I see that the new British Chancellor of the Exchequer is planning to issue a commemorative 50p coin, to mark Brexit. You couldn't make it up, if you tried.

Be worth about 20 cent way things are going.

Rossfan

Quote from: playwiththewind1st on August 11, 2019, 11:00:20 AM
That plus the blue Passpiets and plastering Scotland with Union Jacks will restore proper British pride in Britishness.
All you Irish Nordies will be soooooo jealous.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

playwiththewind1st

Of what, precisely?

seafoid

https://www.ft.com/content/e4b113f0-5552-11e9-91f9-b6515a54c5b1

Marshfield Tory " In 2030 Ulster will  have a Catholic majority.  Wages and salaries in the Republic are 60/70% higher.    That makes it likely that a referendum would pull Ulster southwards particularly because of the EU benefits.   The DUP are sitting on a timebomb."
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Rossfan

Ulster already has a Catholic majority.
The 6 Cos/NI will soon have one.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

trailer

Hope everyone was watching BBC News report this morning on Scotland & NI farmers. All voted leave. All want to come out either with or without a deal. So don't tell me they didn't overwhelming vote to leave. Chickens coming home to roost. Be a few farms up for sale....

t_mac

Quote from: trailer on August 20, 2019, 10:17:56 AM
Hope everyone was watching BBC News report this morning on Scotland & NI farmers. All voted leave. All want to come out either with or without a deal. So don't tell me they didn't overwhelming vote to leave. Chickens coming home to roost. Be a few farms up for sale....

Must have been some length of interview to get them all in.

imtommygunn

Quote from: t_mac on August 20, 2019, 10:40:45 AM

Must have been some length of interview to get them all in.

;D

yellowcard

Could you post up the facts backing this assertion up.

trailer

Quote from: yellowcard on August 20, 2019, 12:53:50 PM

Watch the f**king clip. Those interviewed voted leave.

yellowcard

Quote from: trailer on August 20, 2019, 05:52:48 PM

Didn't see the clip, have you got a link for it? So when you say 'all' what you really mean is just those interviewed then?

What was the sample size?

trailer

Quote from: yellowcard on August 20, 2019, 07:20:24 PM
Quote from: trailer on August 20, 2019, 05:52:48 PM

Didn't see the clip, have you got a link for it? So when you say 'all' what you really mean is just those interviewed then?

What was the sample size?

Ok Pedantic Pat.

Those farmers interviewed voted to leave. And still want to come out with or without a deal.