Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

In hiding

Quote from: Localexpert on October 06, 2018, 07:06:12 PM
We absolutely got out of jail today but it was the ultimate banana skin after the big wins over the last two weekends.  Thankfully in this instance you can count on the Stoop Down Low Players to bend the knee when it comes to the heat of battle.
Makes a change from your lads lying down in the big games I suppose

Localexpert

Quote from: In hiding on October 06, 2018, 07:50:03 PM
We absolutely got out of jail today but it was the ultimate banana skin after the big wins over the last two weekends.  Thankfully in this instance you can count on the Stoop Down Low Players to bend the knee when it comes to the heat of battle.

3rd final this decade would make any club supporter happy.  You seem to have something against us why is that?  Is it because we knocked you out and you're paying your manager a fortune?

square_ball

Suppose you'll have your Palestine flag freshly ironed for the final?

stalwart

Local expert-typical of a woolly hat keyboard warrior to hurl insults on here. If your man enough to talk rubbish and muddy the waters between politics and sport then go ahead but don't be a p***k and do it on a football forum. It's pathetic to think in 2018 you feel it necessary to act like a clown. A decent game of football between 2 decent teams. Niall was harshly black carded and I think we would have nipped the game if he had stayed on. All the best in the final but don't continue to be an ass and make stupid comments on here. If you want to make the comments make them face to face if and when we meet again

Localexpert

Quote from: stalwart on October 06, 2018, 09:11:31 PM
Local expert-typical of a woolly hat keyboard warrior to hurl insults on here. If your man enough to talk rubbish and muddy the waters between politics and sport then go ahead but don't be a p***k and do it on a football forum. It's pathetic to think in 2018 you feel it necessary to act like a clown. A decent game of football between 2 decent teams. Niall was harshly black carded and I think we would have nipped the game if he had stayed on. All the best in the final but don't continue to be an ass and make stupid comments on here. If you want to make the comments make them face to face if and when we meet again

Gaa and politics have always been linked but who's linking them here?  Just out of interest when was it acceptable to be a clown if not now in 2018? 

What comments are you looking made face to face?  Coalisland are routinely questioned about their nerve in games etc you don't see me taking anyone's opinion personally.  I was merely questioning edendorks stomach for the battle as traditionally it's not readily available in that part of east Tyrone.

the prodigy

Local expert is a clown lads. Pay no attention, that's what he's after. The island have been found wanting in the guts department many a time. I don't know why he feels the need to question edendorks. Sad sad man that puts it down to what political party somebody votes for! Never heard worse in my life!

Over the Bar

Quote from: Localexpert on October 06, 2018, 08:06:04 PM

3rd final this decade would make any club supporter happy.  You seem to have something against us why is that?  Is it because we knocked you out and you're paying your manager a fortune?

Presumably you'll be telling us Coalisland are big stuff next?

In hiding

Nah that's not it, we got knocked out by killyclogher. Paid a manager for two years out of the last eight and the last time I remember Omagh playing Coalisland in the championship was the first round in 2014 when your lads capitulated when 4 points up with 10mins to go. The reason I seem to have something against you is that you are a bad winner and you should know better

Localexpert

Quote from: the prodigy on October 06, 2018, 10:46:29 PM
Local expert is a clown lads. Pay no attention, that's what he's after. The island have been found wanting in the guts department many a time. I don't know why he feels the need to question edendorks. Sad sad man that puts it down to what political party somebody votes for! Never heard worse in my life!

Wow I've caught a big one.  You find the login details after 8 years and all your posts are about me  ;D  when did I mention  political party?

Localexpert

Quote from: Over the Bar on October 07, 2018, 12:16:19 AM

Presumably you'll be telling us Coalisland are big stuff next?

Not at all just a point

Localexpert

Quote from: In hiding on October 07, 2018, 01:12:41 AM

Nah that's not it, we got knocked out by killyclogher. Paid a manager for two years out of the last eight and the last time I remember Omagh playing Coalisland in the championship was the first round in 2014 when your lads capitulated when 4 points up with 10mins to go. The reason I seem to have something against you is that you are a bad winner and you should know better

So omagh haven't been accused of capitulating in games in the past  ::)

In hiding

Quote from: Localexpert on October 07, 2018, 09:54:30 AM

Every team loses big games. I dont come on here gloating when we come out on the right side of a tight game

Localexpert

Quote from: In hiding on October 07, 2018, 12:32:27 PM

Every team loses big games. I dont come on here gloating when we come out on the right side of a tight game

So you accept every team loses big games but you've questioned the fianna's mentality etc in big games.  Do you always contradict yourself in life or just on here?

Club boi

Ah good on you to bring it up, considering you couldnt for the past number of years, paying 3 men inside the wire, plus others, including a video analysist. Sure isnt that the reason a very well decorated member of playing staff "dissapeared" for a while there but now back helping out the locals

In hiding

Quote from: Localexpert on October 07, 2018, 01:24:42 PM
Quote from: In hiding on October 07, 2018, 12:32:27 PM

So you accept every team loses big games but you've questioned the fianna's mentality etc in big games.  Do you always contradict yourself in life or just on here?
This conversation came about from your crap about other teams lying down when faced by the mighty fianna. Simply pointing out that coalisland have proven to lose at least as many big games as anyone else. Either you are missing the point on purpose or you're just not very bright