This weekends predictions

Started by ck, June 21, 2019, 11:23:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

larryin89

Dublin v Mayo ....Dublin will cover the spread of five points , up there with bet of the year , as sure a thing as you can get.

Kerry vTyrone ....kerry by six points
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

macdanger2

Quote from: giveballaghback on August 05, 2019, 12:01:32 AM
And I took the 11/5 on the rossies, it covered the trip to Cork, While ros only won by a goal they were the much better team for most of the game and should really have won by more.
We will be back next year with a better prepared team and a better panel as we have 4 of our best players returning and as Anthony Cunningham only took over the squad in the middle of last December there was limited s&c done as we were straight into a div 1 campaign.
Some of the predictors on here were calling anything up to 8 point win for Cork.
Always look at the form [not just one match] and also the history of teams.

Didn't you also call a 6 point win for Donegal?  ;D

Fear ón Srath Bán

Maigh Eo by 1 point
Tír Eoghain by 2

:)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

giveballaghback

Dublin by 12
Tyrone by 4
My bet this week is Dubs -5 at 10/11 in Ladbrooks. Took the price on Monday as it may go to -6 or -7 before the week is out. Then again I may have it wrong as I did not think Donegal were as soft as they looked last Saturday, a gutless performance.

highorlow

QuoteDublin v Mayo ....Dublin will cover the spread of five points , up there with bet of the year , as sure a thing as you can get.

I believe they have covered the spread in all championship games this year?
They get momentum, they go mad, here they go

giveballaghback

Quote from: macdanger2 on August 05, 2019, 08:44:50 PM
And I took the 11/5 on the rossies, it covered the trip to Cork, While ros only won by a goal they were the much better team for most of the game and should really have won by more.
We will be back next year with a better prepared team and a better panel as we have 4 of our best players returning and as Anthony Cunningham only took over the squad in the middle of last December there was limited s&c done as we were straight into a div 1 campaign.
Some of the predictors on here were calling anything up to 8 point win for Cork.
Always look at the form [not just one match] and also the history of teams.

Those who are afraid to make a prediction are afraid to be wrong and those who are afraid to be wrong should not comment on those who are not afraid.
But I hope ye enjoy Andy Morans testimonial match next Saturday because Im not afraid to say ye will be hammered and so you can comment on my prediction if i am wrong let us have your prediction or are YOU AFRAID ;D ;D ;D ;D

ck

Whishtup

clarshack

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Blowitupref

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

macdanger2

Quote from: giveballaghback on August 06, 2019, 05:00:18 PM
Quote from: macdanger2 on August 05, 2019, 08:44:50 PM
Always look at the form [not just one match] and also the history of teams

Those who are afraid to make a prediction are afraid to be wrong and those who are afraid to be wrong should not comment on those who are not afraid.
But I hope ye enjoy Andy Morans testimonial match next Saturday because Im not afraid to say ye will be hammered and so you can comment on my prediction if i am wrong let us have your prediction or are YOU AFRAID ;D ;D ;D ;D

Not afraid of making predictions in the slightest, I was one of the winners on here in an early round but not great since unfortunately and I missed last week's as I was in the middle of moving house.

My post was in reference to the two lines at the end of your own post which you would have done well to have taken heed of yourself in relation to the Mayo game

Stay tuned later in the week and I'll let you know if I decide to let the heart rule the head  ;D

BennyCake

Blowitupref

As reminder for the few predicting draws, if any of the semi finals end up level after 70 mins this weekend they will go to extra time. If level after that its a replay.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Farrandeelin

Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.