Sam Maguire Group 2 - Galway, Armagh, Tyrone, Westmeath

Started by GAABoardMod5, May 23, 2023, 08:26:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CK_Redhand

Quote from: Duine Inteacht Eile on June 18, 2023, 04:44:49 PM
Darragh Canavan is a very good player.

Which is lucky for Tyrone because they've fcuk all else.
Apart from 6 or 7 all stars

Milltown Row2

Quote from: CK_Redhand on June 18, 2023, 04:50:52 PM
Quote from: Duine Inteacht Eile on June 18, 2023, 04:44:49 PM
Darragh Canavan is a very good player.

Which is lucky for Tyrone because they've fcuk all else.
Apart from 6 or 7 all stars

Mustn't be playing like allstars now
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

thewobbler

Armagh could easily score 3-4 goals this half.

Unfortunately they'll only start trying to do so in the last couple of mins.

screenexile

RedHand88

tonto1888

McQuillan points to where the free is. Galway player just ignores him and takes it from a couple years an ahead. This needs to be dealt with. Yes I know all teams do it, I'm using that as an example

David McKeown

Quote from: thewobbler on June 18, 2023, 04:27:28 PM
Quote from: Wildweasel74 on June 18, 2023, 04:25:32 PM
Thought that was initially a penalty but on review there, Kelly went down very easy.

Whether he went down easy or not matters none.

Getting tackled simultaneously by 4 people, including a push in the back. If that's not a foul, then f**k me why would anyone ever try to referee a game again.

I thought he was pushed and it was a penalty but you can have 15 tackling simultaneously and it not be a foul. Couldn't see the digs to the head from where I was so can't comment
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

Milltown Row2

Quote from: tonto1888 on June 18, 2023, 04:59:54 PM
McQuillan points to where the free is. Galway player just ignores him and takes it from a couple years an ahead. This needs to be dealt with. Yes I know all teams do it, I'm using that as an example

Get the spray out!! No quick frees mind you as he'd have to spray 13 meters from the ball  ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

thewobbler

Quote from: David McKeown on June 18, 2023, 05:00:52 PM
Quote from: thewobbler on June 18, 2023, 04:27:28 PM
Quote from: Wildweasel74 on June 18, 2023, 04:25:32 PM
Thought that was initially a penalty but on review there, Kelly went down very easy.

Whether he went down easy or not matters none.

Getting tackled simultaneously by 4 people, including a push in the back. If that's not a foul, then f**k me why would anyone ever try to referee a game again.

I thought he was pushed and it was a penalty but you can have 15 tackling simultaneously and it not be a foul. Couldn't see the digs to the head from where I was so can't comment

You're right David but I'll rephrase. 4 men tackling him heavily at once.

Walter Cronc

Galway fans booing kicks. They must have learnt that from Derry as apparently we invented it..

tonto1888

Quote from: Walter Cronc on June 18, 2023, 05:13:51 PM
Galway fans booing kicks. They must have learnt that from Derry as apparently we invented it..

Dublin learned it from Derry also then. Despite doing it many years ago haha

trueblue1234

Derry always did it. You just didn't hear it most years....
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit