Square Ball

but they scored, should that not be Arse-one
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

ildanach

just when i thought the week could not get any worse.  i am afraid man utd next saturday will be a masacree. With van persie suspended, walcott and adebayor injured things do not look good. we would be llukcy to escape with a draw
Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital.

Gaffer

Bloody depressing made worse by the fact that I was watching the whole thing live on the net!!
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Carmen Stateside

Dinny Breen

I'm afraid Arsene no longer knows  :(

He'll have to buy in January, will make or break him
#newbridgeornowhere

milltown row

di*kheads beat my bet. total nob heads. serious contenders????? my arse

Owenmoresider

Quote from: T Fearon on November 01, 2008, 05:06:12 PM
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Beaten by Stoke, plus picking up injuries, silly red cards, and another Almunia blunder. Marvellous.

spiritof91and94

we are pathetic and need to spend big time.
perhaps wenger has lost the dressing room - no doubt we will hear something on this over the week. The points we hae dropped this season are inexcusable and is it time for changes throughout the club?

YogiBear

I hope we lose the next five games so the board are forced into taking action against Wenger.  He is a joke and a disgrace.  He has turned us into a laughing stock who no longer can strike fear into any team Stoke were relishing the change to place us as spineless and softies were just some of the words they used to describe us. 
I am now convinced Wenger is not the great coach I thought he was.  All the titles he won he had a defence that he inherited who were awesome.  He has not replaced any of them with any quality.  He is good offensive coach but has not a clue about defending so we are paying the price.  We will win nothing ever again with this clown as manger.  Really hate Wenger and the sooner he moves up stairs the better.   We are leaderless both on and off the Field.

Dinny Breen

Quote from: YogiBear on November 03, 2008, 02:15:40 PM
I hope we lose the next five games so the board are forced into taking action against Wenger.  He is a joke and a disgrace.  He has turned us into a laughing stock who no longer can strike fear into any team Stoke were relishing the change to place us as spineless and softies were just some of the words they used to describe us. 
I am now convinced Wenger is not the great coach I thought he was.  All the titles he won he had a defence that he inherited who were awesome.  He has not replaced any of them with any quality.  He is good offensive coach but has not a clue about defending so we are paying the price.  We will win nothing ever again with this clown as manger.  Really hate Wenger and the sooner he moves up stairs the better.   We are leaderless both on and off the Field.

::)
#newbridgeornowhere

ONeill

Arsenal have sort-of managed to get away with it. Despite dropping 5 points from 6, they still only find themselves 6 off the lead. Wenger says this season could be more about beating the top-guns for his side in order to maintain some kind of challenge. Saturday morning's game v Manure is massive.

Black November is an Arsenal trait. I still believe in Arsene.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.