Official Gooners Thread - A New Hope

Started by Dinny Breen, November 10, 2006, 09:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Square Ball

Tony are you trying to deflect from the fact that Spurs really are crap!!!!
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Puckoon

The most spectacular stat from this weekend, is that this is Tottenhams worst league start in 34 years. 34 years!!

That is impressive going, considering some of the atrocious spurs starts to the season - particularly in the last 5 years.

2 points from 18 with hull coming up next weekend - there is no end in sight for the white heart lane misery train.

full back

Quote from: Puckoon on September 29, 2008, 03:13:36 PM
The most spectacular stat from this weekend, is that this is Tottenhams worst league start in 34 years. 34 years!!

Thought it was 53 years
Anyway, is it any wonder. They have sold 3 strikers in the past year & a half or so and replaced them with Pavlyuachenko (sp).
Then after the game on Sunday Poyet said the reason Bent was put on to replace the Russian is because they cant play together, even though they were 2 down :D
I mean WTF

ziggysego

Quote from: Puckoon on September 29, 2008, 03:13:36 PM
2 points from 18 with hull coming up next weekend - there is no end in sight for the white heart lane misery train.

With Tony laughing at Arsenal today...... this has the making to be Spur's biggest defeat of the year.
Testing Accessibility

stew

Eh, why is it wrong for somebody to laugh at their arch enemies defeat ????

The spuds are going down unless they develop a backbone but I would have thought a spuds fan has the right to laugh at the pitiful Arse getting beaten by Hull.

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Gabriel_Hurl

Team in 20th laughing a a team in 4th  ???

full back

Would rather be an Arsenal fan now than a spud

stew

Quote from: full back on September 29, 2008, 03:52:24 PM

You cant help being a spud fan, you cant switch off if you have supported a team like fearon has all his days.

You have no idea how many times i would have liked to forget about Armagh football, you cant, it sucks you in no matter how many times it breaks your heart.

That said, gaelic is a different animal than sawker, i cannot imagine people being that into the paid mercenary game.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

gaaboard

The "Lets all laugh at Arse-nil" topic has been merged into this one as there was no need to start a new topic.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: stew on September 29, 2008, 06:01:59 PM
Quote from: full back on September 29, 2008, 03:52:24 PM

That said, gaelic is a different animal than sawker, i cannot imagine people being that into the paid mercenary game.

If you have been supporting a team for 25+ years its very easy to be "that into" such a club...I don't see why you can't imagine that
You'll Never Walk Alone.

ONeill

Jaysus this had dropped to page 14.

Anyways, in Turkey.

No defence.

RVP dropped.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ONeill

ONeill

2-0 Walcott

2 goals in a minute

ONeill

Should've been three.

Fenebache's backs cat.