You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puckoon

Aye, its not so bad in the long term - its that initial waking from a deep sleep thats lasted 45 minutes that kills me. Trying to stand up and change a nappy and swaying from side to side and then getting pooped on!Its amazing how far a baby can poop when you dont have a nappy on them. Id taken off the new tyrone shirt moments before thankfully as my other shirt got covered. Sandals, socks, floor. Then trying to keep the dogs away from it. Jesus such a scene. :D Its funny though, theres been a few (not many) occasions where the baby starts to make noise and Mrs Puck and I both try and ignore it in the hope that the other one of us will get up and take care of her. Needless to say - I have less will power and Mrs Puck knows it.

Square Ball

Quote from: Puckoon on December 29, 2007, 12:02:17 PM
Aye, its not so bad in the long term - its that initial waking from a deep sleep thats lasted 45 minutes that kills me. Trying to stand up and change a nappy and swaying from side to side and then getting pooped on!Its amazing how far a baby can poop when you dont have a nappy on them. Id taken off the new tyrone shirt moments before thankfully as my other shirt got covered. Sandals, socks, floor. Then trying to keep the dogs away from it. Jesus such a scene. :D Its funny though, theres been a few (not many) occasions where the baby starts to make noise and Mrs Puck and I both try and ignore it in the hope that the other one of us will get up and take care of her. Needless to say - I have less will power and Mrs Puck knows it.

:D
sounds so so familiar, been there a few times
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

the Deel Rover

Quote from: Puckoon on December 29, 2007, 12:02:17 PM

:D Sounds familiar jesus you couldn't be up to the woman  and in fairness its not like giving birth is tough :P do they not think of us at all
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

pintsofguinness

QuoteAnd guests who view your profile. What are you looking??

YES!
Really annoys me too - I see people viewing mine sometimes for 10 or 15 minutes - WHAT ARE THEY LOOKING AT?!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

never kickt a ball

Guest  01:22:24 AM Viewing hardstation's profile.  :D
Guest  01:24:33 AM Viewing pintsofguinness's profile.  :D

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

never kickt a ball

Guest  01:33:57 AM Viewing never kickt a ball's profile.
Guest  01:33:56 AM Viewing hardstation's profile.
hardstation  01:33:55 AM Viewing drici's profile.

What is going on?

never kickt a ball

Anyone hazard a guess what these two are up to:

Guest  01:39:30 AM Nothing, or nothing you can see...
Guest  01:39:26 AM Nothing, or nothing you can see...

:o

new devil

How do you no if someone is viewing your profile?

never kickt a ball

hardstation  01:45:52 AM Viewing never kickt a ball's profile.

Quote from: new devil on December 31, 2007, 01:46:40 AM

:o ;D :D

new devil

Quote from: never kickt a ball on December 31, 2007, 01:47:46 AM
hardstation  01:45:52 AM Viewing never kickt a ball's profile.

Quote from: new devil on December 31, 2007, 01:46:40 AM

:o ;D :D

WHAT ??? ???

never kickt a ball

Are you not getting that feeling New Devil?

new devil  01:47:38 AM Posting in Man Utd Thread : Premier League Champions 2006/07.

new devil

I'm outa here you feckers are freaking me out  :-\