snooker world championship

Started by anportmorforjfc, April 09, 2007, 01:13:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

Think Ronnie only scored 80-odd points in 7 frames there.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Ghost

Missed the 1st session but that match was played at an incredible speed in the 2nd and 3rd session. 7 frames wrapped up in what an hour and an half this afternoon. They had 8 played last night before the Allen match even reached the interval.

Brecel a massive talent when all the buttons click for him.

Orior

Someone has been to the Crucible this afternoon with the ugly stick
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

square_ball

Selby will walk it from here imo. Game is just made for these longer matches.

I'd fancy him to eventually finish with more World Championships than anyone by the time he retires.

pbat

Quote from: square_ball on April 26, 2023, 08:10:39 PM
Selby will walk it from here imo. Game is just made for these longer matches.

I'd fancy him to eventually finish with more World Championships than anyone by the time he retires.

But he's just a dry boring bag of shite

quit yo jibbajabba

Selby bate higgins handy and its mcgill Si thats turned into the classic 😃

One of brecel/si/mcgill in the final 😮

pbat

Si done well to hold his nerve

anportmorforjfc

That was some frame from Brecel. This ain't over yet!

quit yo jibbajabba

Some difference in the 2 semis. Some great snooker from the 2 young'ns.

Selby allen 3 frames behind schedule - never heard of that before. Could be a late one tomoro nite. Selby startin to grind allen down...

An Watcher

Turning point was Allen missing potato go 7-3 in front.  Selby even needed a snooker but clawed it back.  Won 3 on the bounce after that

lenny

Quote from: An Watcher on April 28, 2023, 10:45:44 PM
Turning point was Allen missing potato go 7-3 in front.  Selby even needed a snooker but clawed it back.  Won 3 on the bounce after that

An Irishman missing a potato, unbelievable.

quit yo jibbajabba

Potato potato

Jees the snookers a hard watch. Selby grindin allen down atm. No flow at all. Every frame a saga. Suits selby perfectly. Dont mind the odd mega frame but not every fcukin one....

Ghost

Allen completely gone here. Hard to see anything other than the likes of 17-10 to Selby.

*Edit*

Maybe not, Selby starting to look edgy now too. Murphy made a valid point on commentary. At some stage Allen is going to have to go for a few shots and not be concerned about what happens if he misses.

An Watcher

An Watcher

Possibly 10-9 now but I'm saying nothing til he's 100 points ahead with just the pink n black on the table!