The official Everton FC Supporters thread

Started by boojangles, January 06, 2009, 02:10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imtommygunn

Arsenal were punished years ago (I think it was Eduardo) but it was overturned.

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: manfromdelmonte on March 18, 2020, 02:34:56 PM
You've little to be doing

"The time we drew at Anfield". Sorry delmonte, couldnt resist. Im not even up for slaggin hi thats how bad the form is..

manfromdelmonte

I know.

Still, more important things in life than football

quit yo jibbajabba

Lets just agree the league shouldnt be void and then we'll never fight again 😊

The fitbas the last thing in my head hi

brokencrossbar1

Seriously bad game with Spurs. As poor a game as I have ever seen. Horrid

SHEEDY

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on July 06, 2020, 10:06:45 PM
disgraceful performance. Ancellotti must be wondering how he ended up with that shower of shite.
nil satis nisi optimum

manfromdelmonte

Everton have scored more own goals than any other club in premier league

Top of the charts

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: SHEEDY on July 06, 2020, 11:24:58 PM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on July 06, 2020, 10:06:45 PM
disgraceful performance. Ancellotti must be wondering how he ended up with that shower of shite.

In fairness to Everton any team sent out by Mourinho will contribute to a bag of shite as well. Ancellotti will be asking serious questions of what he has and where he can take them. The game is moving on fast and the Everton players are not at the standard. Coleman is as good as you have but his legs are gone. Digne is looking for the next move. The front 2 are good players but very hit and miss. Pickford is Pickford. The rest are either past it or bang average.

Main Street

That was a lively game against sheff utd, the Everton players looked fresh and energetic for a change and Ancelotti stumbled on a more convincing formation, by accident or design.

SHEEDY

Quote from: Main Street on July 20, 2020, 09:57:49 PM
That was a lively game against sheff utd, the Everton players looked fresh and energetic for a change and Ancelotti stumbled on a more convincing formation, by accident or design.
yeah much better performance though that wouldn't be hard. Least there was a fighting spirit along with a wee bit of improved quality. Great header from Richarlison.
nil satis nisi optimum

Main Street

Quote from: SHEEDY on July 20, 2020, 11:04:00 PM
Quote from: Main Street on July 20, 2020, 09:57:49 PM
yeah much better performance though that wouldn't be hard. Least there was a fighting spirit along with a wee bit of improved quality. Great header from Richarlison.
It was, but the free kick  from Gylfi sig made it,he hit the bulls eye with aplomb.

Capt Pat

Everton signed James Rodrigues for 20 million on a 2 year contract. It will improve that team.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Capt Pat on September 07, 2020, 10:17:38 PM
Everton signed James Rodrigues for 20 million on a 2 year contract. It will improve that team.
You'd improve them.