The official Everton FC Supporters thread

Started by boojangles, January 06, 2009, 02:10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoof Hearted

Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

manfromdelmonte

Can we borrow the open top bus from next door?

quit yo jibbajabba

laoislad

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on July 14, 2018, 09:42:59 PM
DVD out on Monday i hear
I was in Liverpool last week. Brought the kids up to Anfield, did the tour, trophy room etc, the place was busy even for Monday afternoon during the summer.
Driving out we passed Goodison, didn't even looked like the place was open and no one hanging around.Their hanging baskets looked lovely to be fair though  ;D
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

manfromdelmonte

Quote from: laoislad on July 15, 2018, 09:50:53 AM
DVD out on Monday i hear
I was in Liverpool last week. Brought the kids up to Anfield, did the tour, trophy room etc, the place was busy even for Monday afternoon during the summer.
Driving out we passed Goodison, didn't even looked like the place was open and no one hanging around.Their hanging baskets looked lovely to be fair though  ;D
Norwegian day trippers

quit yo jibbajabba

DVD out on Monday i hear

Theyve won awards for them baskets ill bet

imtommygunn

You boys just get another good season out of salah there and keep feeding the la liga conveyor belt like the big club you are ;D

manfromdelmonte

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on July 15, 2018, 11:24:42 AM
DVD out on Monday i hear

Theyve won awards for them baskets ill bet
Nobody evicted from their homes anyway

manfromdelmonte

SHEEDY

Quote from: manfromdelmonte on August 09, 2018, 10:15:21 PM
Few young lads signed today
hopefully zouma is confirmed as well. After last seasons awful performances and the general negativity around the club its great to be able to look forward now to the new season. Some really exciting signings, hopefully they can settle in quickly and we can start the season off on the front foot.
nil satis nisi optimum

laoislad

Congrats to Everton. Mo Salah's goal against them has been awarded the FIFA Puskas award for goal of the year.
It's the only way Everton will be involved in FIFA awards so enjoy it lads  ;D
https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/mohamed-salah-wins-fifa-puskas-award-2018-liverpool-star-beats-gareth-bale-to-award-as-solo-strike-a3944466.html
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

SHEEDY

Quote from: laoislad on September 24, 2018, 09:02:53 PM
Congrats to Everton. Mo Salah's goal against them has been awarded the FIFA Puskas award for goal of the year.
https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/mohamed-salah-wins-fifa-puskas-award-2018-liverpool-star-beats-gareth-bale-to-award-as-solo-strike-a3944466.html

well deserved!! It was definitely, definitely the best goal this year  ::)
nil satis nisi optimum

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: SHEEDY on September 24, 2018, 09:49:09 PM

RS in FiFA fix!!!

TabClear

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on September 25, 2018, 11:33:04 AM
Quote from: SHEEDY on September 24, 2018, 09:49:09 PM

RS in FiFA fix!!!

Milner on the money again!!  ;D ;D

https://twitter.com/jamesmilner?lang=en

manfromdelmonte

two league wins in a row, including an away win
things are slowly improving

few new signings still to come into the team