Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

southtyronegael

Tyroneforsam

Quote from: southtyronegael on March 18, 2018, 09:29:02 PM
read my post again fool.

I did read it and you chose to ignore the fact he was given the tyrone senior job based on what he'd won at youth level with Tyrone and club level with Errigal. I really shouldn't take the bait from an ill informed fool like yourself!

southtyronegael

Quote from: Tyroneforsam on March 18, 2018, 09:34:32 PM
Quote from: southtyronegael on March 18, 2018, 09:29:02 PM
read my post again fool.

I did read it and you chose to ignore the fact he was given the tyrone senior job based on what he'd won at youth level with Tyrone and club level with Errigal. I really shouldn't take the bait from an ill informed fool like yourself!
[ its a pity a few other tyrone men havent been awarded the tyrone job based on their underage success then. closed shop.

Real Talk

Quote from: BennyHarp on March 18, 2018, 03:40:52 PM
Quote from: longballin on March 18, 2018, 03:30:01 PM
Mayo be a very different proposition in summer as will Kerry and Dubs as we've found out the last ten years but good win all the same.

Aye they will but two good wins when the pressure was on in the league bodes well for us too. We are scoring goals which is also a good sign.
[/quote

Maybe Stephen O'Neill addition to the back room team is starting to make a deference

ONeill

Do something similar v Kerry and they'll head into the championship in good shape. Monaghan shaping up well too.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

southtyronegael

lee brennan really is a special talent.

RedHand88

Have we still not beaten a big team in years??

In hiding

Thebigdog

Tyrone have to go to ta to with Dublin now. They are the only team who are capable of turning them over. Lee Brennan putting Jonny cooper on his ass a few times in front of the hill. To think that group of mayo players came so close to an All Ireland? Maurice Deegan was a disgrace today. Dangerous play has to be cut out from the game. Young mcgeary was done and a straight red the only option.

sensethetone

Any word of HP McGeary's injury? Hopes he recovers quickly.

LeoMc

Quote from: Thebigdog on March 19, 2018, 05:56:35 AM
Tyrone have to go to ta to with Dublin now. They are the only team who are capable of turning them over. Lee Brennan putting Jonny cooper on his ass a few times in front of the hill. To think that group of mayo players came so close to an All Ireland? Maurice Deegan was a disgrace today. Dangerous play has to be cut out from the game. Young mcgeary was done and a straight red the only option.
?

omagh_gael

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/northern-ireland/43452648

Appears that he may have a stress fracture or heavy brusing. Hopefully, it's the later.

LeoMc, I'm assuming he meant toe to toe. Although, had a wee chuckle at the part about Lee sticking Cooper on his arse.

Btw, deadly to see Lee at the top of the scoring charts. Fair play to the lad! Not too often we are a Tyrone man in that position. You could argue that Harte should have had him in earlier, however, I think he's went about it the right way. Last year seemed to early for him and knocking about the fringes of the panel has obviously helped him.

If we can get Mark Bradley and Skeet more involved in front of the posts we could make good inroads this year.

RedHand88

Unbelievably, they could have had 3 or 4 all Ireland's at this stage. We are not that far behind winning one.

In hiding

Quote from: RedHand88 on March 19, 2018, 09:54:04 AM

Unbelievably, they could have had 3 or 4 all Ireland's at this stage. We are not that far behind winning one.

On the basis that we beat Mayo in the league in March ??
Galway drew with Dublin yesterday, where does that leave them ?
Tyrone are a good side. Better than most in the country. For the last 3 or 4 years now the same idiots keep telling us all how close we are to winning the AI. Why don't we all just sit back and see how it goes

Taylor

Solid performance and Brennan shows the class that he undoubtedly has.

Just to temper everyones expectations we are super when we go head to head with a team but are we fit for it in CP?

I dont think our defence is as good as Mayo's yet which allows them go toe to toe with Dublin