Tír Eoghain vs Átha Cliath, An Omaigh, Sunday 4th August @ 4pm

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, July 21, 2019, 09:17:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kerryforsam19

Will Sunday Game show the nasty elbow by Niall Sludden on Brogan? Hopefully will be flagged and he not playing against us next weekend. Surprised Dublin Joe didn't flash the card.

RedHand88

Quote from: clarshack on August 04, 2019, 08:11:21 PM
Does Sherlock still think he's playing? He was never off the pitch today.

And the maor uisce. He was like a 16th man

tonto1888

Quote from: kerryforsam19 on August 04, 2019, 08:19:30 PM
Will Sunday Game show the nasty elbow by Niall Sludden on Brogan? Hopefully will be flagged and he not playing against us next weekend. Surprised Dublin Joe didn't flash the card.

Eh? You serious? That was an accidental clash

kerryforsam19

Quote from: tonto1888 on August 04, 2019, 08:32:12 PM

Watch it again. He knew what he was doing. If Paul Murphy or Peter Crowley done that we wouldn't hear the end of it

dublin7

Quote from: imtommygunn on August 04, 2019, 07:20:53 PM
I would say a few things learned today...

Grugan looks fit for game time at least for Tyrone.

Connolly still hasn't discipline.

Brogan still has it.

On both sides I think a couple of boys won't have done their chances much good.
Connolly had a good game today and I'd be amazed if he doesn't make the bench on Sat night

He was unlucky with the black card. Mistimed the tackle. To  criticise his discipline is ridiculous
Comerford excellent under the high ball and another youngster Bugler was the best player on the pitch

under the bar

Quote from: clarshack on August 04, 2019, 08:11:21 PM
Does Sherlock still think he's playing? He was never off the pitch today.

Second rate player. Top class water carrier

imtommygunn

Quote from: dublin7 on August 04, 2019, 08:43:02 PM

Brogan still has it.

Connolly had a good game today and I'd be amazed if he doesn't make the bench on Sat night

He was unlucky with the black card. Mistimed the tackle. To  criticise his discipline is ridiculous
Comerford excellent under the high ball and another youngster Bugler was the best player on the pitch

Ah I like connolly.  He is fantastic but he needs to keep his nose clean for his own good to get back on that team. He wasn't unlucky. It's a black cars when you pull a man down and he pulled a man down. I hope gavin keeps with him though.

Yes goalie was excellent.  I thought looking at the Tyrone goalie he would probably be a better number 1 than Morgan.

Whishtup

Brogan still has it.

Ha! Connolly's black card was hilarious-highlight of the game. Out and out rugby tackle.  Great to see.

dublin7

Quote from: Whishtup on August 04, 2019, 09:03:04 PM

Brogan still has it.

Ha! Connolly's black card was hilarious-highlight of the game. Out and out rugby tackle.  Great to see.
Clear black card, but  tackle was more reckless than cynical. He still played well. Scored a point, laid on a few lovely passes and won a few kick outs. Great to see him back. If you cant enjoy watching players like Connolly why watch football at all??

RedHand88

Quote from: kerryforsam19 on August 04, 2019, 08:37:40 PM

Watch it again. He knew what he was doing. If Paul Murphy or Peter Crowley done that we wouldn't hear the end of it

Christ and they say Tyronies have a persecution complex.

trueblue1234

Quote from: imtommygunn on August 04, 2019, 09:00:08 PM

Brogan still has it.

Ah I like connolly.  He is fantastic but he needs to keep his nose clean for his own good to get back on that team. He wasn't unlucky. It's a black cars when you pull a man down and he pulled a man down. I hope gavin keeps with him though.

Yes goalie was excellent.  I thought looking at the Tyrone goalie he would probably be a better number 1 than Morgan.

Funny old game. I thought Grugan was poor, ditto Connolly. Think he's a long way of the starting 15 for Dublin.
Also Richie Donnelly has dropped a lot imo. Far too many Hollywood passes that go wrong. Loses position far too much.
Haven't seen much of Kennedy this year but was impressed (kick pass aside 🤦‍♂️ ) with him.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

trueblue1234

Quote from: tonto1888 on August 04, 2019, 07:23:51 PM
Quote from: t_mac on August 04, 2019, 06:23:50 PM
Quote from: under the bar on August 04, 2019, 06:10:32 PM
Mickey Harte masterclass.  Sold Gavin a dummy and the smug twat fell for it hook, line and sinker.   ;) ;D

Comedy gold. He will be walking on water next.

Don't reply to this ejit
Definitely t Mac must be on profile 7 or 8 by now. Best ignored.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Farrandeelin

Quote from: RedHand88 on August 04, 2019, 09:22:41 PM

Don't reply to this eejit.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Mayo4Sam14

I have great time for Connolly, probably the best footballer I've ever seen. It was great seeing him back and I thought he did quite well. However, I'm not sure if he'll be up to the intensity Mayo will bring next week. That said, I would be shocked if he wasn't on the 26 I would be shocked and I'd certainly be worried to see him appear against Mayo.
You can forget about Sean Cavanagh as far as he's a man!

tonto1888

Quote from: RedHand88 on August 04, 2019, 09:22:41 PM

Can't believe this is happening but I'm an Armagh man defending a Tyrone player. Well done kerrydorsam