Quote from: t_mac on August 04, 2019, 05:38:13 PM
Quote from: tyrone08 on August 04, 2019, 05:29:56 PM
Quote from: t_mac on August 04, 2019, 05:27:14 PM
Quote from: tyrone08 on August 04, 2019, 05:12:06 PM
Quote from: t_mac on August 04, 2019, 05:09:23 PM
Quote from: tyrone08 on August 04, 2019, 05:05:53 PM
Dublin taking this more serious than Tyrone

Your hole.

Great analysis. How many of dublin starting team are on compared with tyrone..

And you know the starting Dublin for the AISF. As I said your whole Dublin are treating it as a day out.

You telling me that you couldn't pick at least 8 of the dublin team then you are a soccer fan in disguise....muppet

So you can pick half the team good man. Dublin can only beat the team on pitch if Mickey is afraid of main team getting a tanking. Great game plan.

According to you nobody new of of the starting team so thought I failed well. If tyrone 2/3  string team got beat by 6 points. 3 of which were a late goal I dont think the first team would have fared any worse.

Can you quote where I said nobody knew any of the starting team. In half a dozen posts you showed you are on the sauce or talking through your hole or both.

imtommygunn

By the time Dublin made replacements before throw in there was about 2 starters in there and they were boys needing game time. I don't think any one team took it any more serious than the other but one team's reserves looked a good bit better.

Not sure it was even played at league game intensity.

t_mac

A Tyrone 2nd string beat by a Dublin 2nd string enjoying a day out. Nothing to see here at all from this game you are just making a fool of yourself.

under the bar

Mickey Harte masterclass.  Sold Gavin a dummy and the smug twat fell for it hook, line and sinker.   ;) ;D

t_mac

Quote from: under the bar on August 04, 2019, 06:10:32 PM
Mickey Harte masterclass.  Sold Gavin a dummy and the smug twat fell for it hook, line and sinker.   ;) ;D

Comedy gold. He will be walking on water next.

tyrone08

Quote from: t_mac on August 04, 2019, 06:23:50 PM

😂😂😂😂

larryin89

I still think it was the height of stupidity by Tyrone . Why not force a Kerry v Dublin semi final whilst getting a handy semi yourself . Mickey Harte is an idiot for approaching it the way he did. The secret to spoiling five was to pit them against the kingdom in a semi.
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

Hound

Quote from: larryin89 on August 04, 2019, 06:52:21 PM
I still think it was the height of stupidity by Tyrone . Why not force a Kerry v Dublin semi final whilst getting a handy semi yourself . Mickey Harte is an idiot for approaching it the way he did. The secret to spoiling five was to pit them against the kingdom in a semi.
Tyrone have been aiming for Kerry for weeks now. They'll beat them too.

imtommygunn

I would say a few things learned today...

Grugan looks fit for game time at least for Tyrone.

Connolly still hasn't discipline.

Brogan still has it.

On both sides I think a couple of boys won't have done their chances much good.

BennyHarp

You Mayo lads may be frightened senseless of Kerry and rightly so given your history but in Tyrone, not so much.
That was never a square ball!!

tonto1888

Quote from: t_mac on August 04, 2019, 06:23:50 PM

Don't reply to this ejit

larryin89

Quote from: BennyHarp on August 04, 2019, 07:23:46 PM

You Mayo lads may be frightened senseless of Kerry and rightly so given your history but in Tyrone, not so much.

We have beaten Kerry a bit recently . Has nowt to do with what I'm saying , GAA people can be incredibly naive imo , Kerry v Dublin was the semi that was needed . See how it pans out now shur
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

t_mac

Quote from: Hound on August 04, 2019, 07:15:17 PM
Tyrone have been aiming for Kerry for weeks now. They'll beat them too.

You're killing me. ;D

clarshack

You mean Tyrone should have engineered a handy semi against a bogey team?

clarshack

Does Sherlock still think he's playing? He was never off the pitch today.