Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor

Im expecting at least 6 and up to 9

toby47

8 - some going.

Who was most unlucky to miss out? Mckernan, McNamee, kilpatrick

NotedObserver

Great to see Sludden pick one up as most others except for Kennedy Certs. Kennedy a big surprise for me

An Watcher

Does McNamee have 2 already?  If so not too disappointed for him. 

Onthe40

Big Kennedy definitely a surprise.. but good luck to him..if anything Kilpatrick may have edged one for me. Kerry's (Moran) midfield performance in the semi was the best of the year

Goals_Will_Come

Quote from: toby47 on December 10, 2021, 08:12:42 PM
8 - some going.

Who was most unlucky to miss out? Mckernan, McNamee, kilpatrick
O'Sullivan ahead of McKernan or even McNamee is harsh. Suspect they didn't want to give Tyrone 5 of the 6 defensive positions. Although paddy durcan could also have got one.

WT4E

Quote from: TyroneClubs on December 10, 2021, 02:00:01 PM
I have heard of 2 from Aghyaran, 1 GC, 1 Kildress and 2 Owen Roes players. Expecting 2/3 Moortown players but not until ulster campaign is won

Not expecting much more D2 players considering we have 3 Edendork and 3 Pomeroy players already plus players on the other teams fighting relegation in D1 on Sunday

Haven't heard if Kildress player got a trial but would be expecting one. Think we had the top scorer in Tyrone and almost top scorer in championship with only two games played.

Gaafan2

Quote from: WT4E on December 11, 2021, 09:30:54 PM
I have heard of 2 from Aghyaran, 1 GC, 1 Kildress and 2 Owen Roes players. Expecting 2/3 Moortown players but not until ulster campaign is won

Not expecting much more D2 players considering we have 3 Edendork and 3 Pomeroy players already plus players on the other teams fighting relegation in D1 on Sunday

Haven't heard if Kildress player got a trial but would be expecting one. Think we had the top scorer in Tyrone and almost top scorer in championship with only two games played.

Who's the kildress player?

WT4E

Quote from: gaafan2 on December 11, 2021, 11:39:35 PM

Matty McGuigan

Take_her_back_ref

Quote from: WT4E on December 12, 2021, 06:27:31 AM
Quote from: gaafan2 on December 11, 2021, 11:39:35 PM

Matty McGuigan

Would Mattie be physically strong enough to play county football?

WT4E

I'd say so. I'd have him as strong as McCurry, Canavan, Brennan, Bradley.

And sure that's what trials are for to find out.

It would be good to see how he'd fair at a trial considering he's double marked every game we play. And wouldn't be in a trial but would be up against top defender.

clubman21

Trials up in Garvaghey tonight, anyone got reliable word on newcomers or trialists.

kickitin

Quote from: WT4E on December 12, 2021, 10:39:20 PM

It would be good to see how he'd fair at a trial considering he's double marked every game we play. And wouldn't be in a trial but would be up against top defender.

surely takin the hand here

WT4E

Quote from: kickitin on December 15, 2021, 10:07:00 AM
Quote from: WT4E on December 12, 2021, 10:39:20 PM

surely takin the hand here

Maybe you haven't read all the posts the question was on physical strength not on ability. Is that how you read it?

Was awarded the Top Scorer in Div2 this evening (over 100 points) after picking up the award in Div3 last year - my only point was that I'd have expected them to offer a trial but not aware of any trials yet for players from our club.