Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Under Lights

This has already been discussed twice on this forum

TwoUpTwoDown

Quote from: Under Lights on November 23, 2021, 07:43:48 PM

I'm very much aware of that. But a very reliable source told me it was a goer at A5 filling station today. Cheapest diesel about too.

Jim Bob

Quote from: TwoUpTwoDown on November 23, 2021, 11:02:48 PM
Quote from: Under Lights on November 23, 2021, 07:43:48 PM

I'm very much aware of that. But a very reliable source told me it was a goer at A5 filling station today. Cheapest diesel about too.

A man from Derrylaughan told me there was nothing of it

CK_Redhand

Stupid question but if the club transfer goes ahead would he be eligible for the Tyrone county team?  Is it up to the individual ?

toby47

What's with all the secret code fella's, Can anyone name him whom can't be named?

skeog

He wouldnt make the Tyrone team.Tattyreagh full back gave him a roasting a few years ago in Ulster Junior Championship.

kickitin

rumours are true

has a house in ballygawley now. as mentioned above - discussed already. he'll be playing for errigal but will continue to play for monaghan, like collie holmes did with armagh harps and tyrone

kickitin

Quote from: toby47 on November 24, 2021, 08:20:12 AM
What's with all the secret code fella's, Can anyone name him whom can't be named?

jack mc carron - going out with canavan's neice, house in ballygawley, very friendly with the two canavan brothers, playing for errigal ciaran next year

mysticmac

I actually drove threw Ballygawley the other day and seen mc carron with an errigal jersey on him, i wouldnt like to speculate all the same, ive heard he isnt moving to them

rrhf

Mc Carron is a great player, but has had a horror battle with injuries throughout his career. Some coup for Errigal if they can convince him to leave his club. 

TwoUpTwoDown

Quote from: rrhf on November 24, 2021, 11:08:24 AM
Mc Carron is a great player, but has had a horror battle with injuries throughout his career. Some coup for Errigal if they can convince him to leave his club. 

I don't think it's a convincing game tbh. His club are in a bad way and the commute would be awful. He's tried it for a while and appears he has had enough. Errigal have history with D Kavanagh when he wanted to transfer and was begging to join them from Clogher, but he was sent packing. Mc Carron is more circumstantial...albeit very rewarding circumstances! So good luck to him...and put the house on the new Ulster Club Champions 2022 ;D

Aaron Boone

McCarron could be the missing jigsaw piece for Errigal. They would go very deep in the Ulster Club this year if they got in.

Errigal need a full back not a full forward, they should be looking for fergus mccarron not jack

kickitin

seen on twitter that everyone bar the referee had that donaghmore won by a point last night vs dromore. anyone at it or hear anything? ref from trillick, hard to know what to think about that....

even dromore thought they had lost

Will it ever end

Quote from: Aaron Boone on November 24, 2021, 01:27:17 PM
McCarron could be the missing jigsaw piece for Errigal. They would go very deep in the Ulster Club this year if they got in.

What!

They haven't won a Tyrone club championship in 9 years - how do you make the leap from not being able to win that to winning an ulster club championship?

More so Tyrone only winning 2 club titles in 53 years ... or even 2 teams only getting to the final in the last 22 years ... madness!