Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GaelTheGael

Quote from: Ancharraig123 on November 17, 2021, 05:14:37 PM
Moortown are a good young side however I think division 1 next year will be too much for them
The year in Senior will stand to them in 1B in 2023. The same will go with all the teams that go down from Senior rather than the 6 that will come up from Intermediate.

kickitin

anyone else be hearing the rumours about jack mc carron? heard the whispers a few weeks ago, and heard a few days ago it's 99% confirmed

buying/has bought a house in balygawley. going out with God's daughter, out playing golf with the two brothers a few weeks ago, will be lining out for errigal next year

bring on the grief i'll get for rumour spreading but it'll be looked back on next year as i know im right  ;D

kickitin

also, sad to see about cormac o hagan, would have been very close to a tyrone trial/ call up with the football he was playing

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: kickitin on November 19, 2021, 11:02:29 AM
also, sad to see about cormac o hagan, would have been very close to a tyrone trial/ call up with the football he was playing

Big blow to Coalisland in their battle for safety. He was having a good year. I still expect Coalisland to pull it out of the bag.

I doubt anyone will be lining up to do them any favors if there in an opportunity to get them out of the league/championship for a year. Remaining games. Probably 2 wins to be safe.

Clonoe
Dungannon
Eglish ( could be a decider)
Ardboe
Living the dream!!!

The_Slug

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on November 19, 2021, 11:43:52 AM

Big blow to Coalisland in their battle for safety. He was having a good year. I still expect Coalisland to pull it out of the bag.

I doubt anyone will be lining up to do them any favors if there in an opportunity to get them out of the league/championship for a year. Remaining games. Probably 2 wins to be safe.

Clonoe
Dungannon
Ardboe

Clonoe game this week will certainly be tough for them after a weeks drinking and then losing O'Hagan, who was having his best season in senior football to date IMO. but still fully expect the fianna to retain D1 status, no matter how bad they start the season they always dig out the results when they have to

bigtogs

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on November 19, 2021, 11:43:52 AM

Clonoe
Dungannon
Ardboe

They will get 2 on Sunday Connor McAliskey's stag party is on this weekend...

The_Slug

Quote from: Onionbag_82 on November 19, 2021, 11:08:22 AM
Quote from: kickitin on November 19, 2021, 11:00:52 AM
anyone else be hearing the rumours about jack mc carron? heard the whispers a few weeks ago, and heard a few days ago it's 99% confirmed

buying/has bought a house in balygawley. going out with God's daughter, out playing golf with the two brothers a few weeks ago, will be lining out for errigal next year

bring on the grief i'll get for rumour spreading but it'll be looked back on next year as i know im right  ;D

Gods Niece I believe, but also heard these rumours. Would be some addition if true.

this is confirmed behind the scenes ive been told

Ancharraig123

I have a feeling Mcaliskey's stag could be of help to the Fianna

clarshack

Quote from: The_Slug on November 19, 2021, 11:55:59 AM
Quote from: Onionbag_82 on November 19, 2021, 11:08:22 AM
Quote from: kickitin on November 19, 2021, 11:00:52 AM

Gods Niece I believe, but also heard these rumours. Would be some addition if true.

this is confirmed behind the scenes ive been told

would still need to sort out their full back line

kickitin

Quote from: Ancharraig123 on November 19, 2021, 12:21:04 PM

do you think so? that's quite insightful

i never would have thought that myself   ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

bigtogs

Quote from: kickitin on November 19, 2021, 12:26:41 PM
Quote from: Ancharraig123 on November 19, 2021, 12:21:04 PM

do you think so? that's quite insightful

i never would have thought that myself   ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Big Game for Fianna is v Eglish which is a 3 pointer, Derrylaughan not out of the mire either they have a massive Game this weekend v Galbally.

WT4E

Quote from: GaelTheGael on November 18, 2021, 04:56:21 PM
Moortown are a good young side however I think division 1 next year will be too much for them
The year in Senior will stand to them in 1B in 2023. The same will go with all the teams that go down from Senior rather than the 6 that will come up from Intermediate.

I'd say the biggest benefit for Moortown going up will be keeps them away from an intermediate relegation fight next year in what will be an absolute dogfight with the teams coming down and up. Be a long year for Moortown next year.

rrhf

Some of the teams that seem to be going down actually conceded games when they still had a chance..

Goals_Will_Come

Quote from: WT4E on November 19, 2021, 01:23:38 PM
Quote from: GaelTheGael on November 18, 2021, 04:56:21 PM

I'd say the biggest benefit for Moortown going up will be keeps them away from an intermediate relegation fight next year in what will be an absolute dogfight with the teams coming down and up. Be a long year for Moortown next year.
With the restructure there will be no relegation in Intermediate next year. Just the bottom 10 being joined by the Junior League and Championship winners.

Aaron Boone

There's a bunch of teams that just never get relegated from senior. That's what Moortown are up against.