Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: winsamsoon on August 15, 2010, 08:57:32 PM
U have to be telling pork pies el

Apparently so.  I had seen it on the orchard county website.  someone was doing a bit of spoofing

winsamsoon

I took small palpatations there lol
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: winsamsoon on August 15, 2010, 09:15:41 PM

I was the same. Had me going for a minute

TacadoirArdMhacha

As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

ogshead

Quote from: el_cuervo_fc on August 15, 2010, 09:23:34 PM
Quote from: winsamsoon on August 15, 2010, 09:15:41 PM

I was the same. Had me going for a minute

f**k's sake... I got a phonecall from Red Neds telling me  :D :D :D by the time they told they were corrected again before the call finished!!!

wats that 4 ref

>:( same here ffs  :'( was about 2 start dancing  ;D

The GAA

Justin McNulty new Laois Manager

bennydorano

Cross looked very hungry 2nite, them & ogs will be worth watching - if it happens, which i think it will. At this point if harps were out i think i'd want to see an ogs win, if cross get back on top it cud be the start of another dynasty.

torres

granemore bt st michaels by 5 pts in a poor enough game with kieran toner again lining out at full forward but was restored to the midfield sector for the 2nd half .

winsamsoon

Still think cross are a nailed on cert lads. Another year in the doldrums for les blues
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

charlie stubbs

Quote from: winsamsoon on August 15, 2010, 04:26:22 PM
Yes much the better team and a fair result. No 12 for cullyhanna got the run of the field and was always an outlet for the defence thought he had a very good game. Cullyhanna far more ruthless up front and the clans were very wasteful but i don't think it would have mattered. Clans big players didn't perform but fair play to Cullyhanna deserved winners good luck in the next round.

Not amused by a couple of Wolfe Tones d**kheads with Cullyhanna colours on. If the sole ambition of the Tones is to hate the clans then i actually feel sorry for them. Neutrals from North armagh wearing the colours of a south Armagh team, never seen the likes of it.

i was wearing an abbey cbs jersey warm day took my jumper off!i apologise if i offended anyone!clans cant blame ref bout getting hammmered for a change!so resort to verbals here.some people need to grow up!our ambition was to win intermediatede championshio,we didint do it.our fault.

gaapunter

Quote from: charlie stubbs on August 16, 2010, 07:25:10 AM
Yes much the better team and a fair result. No 12 for cullyhanna got the run of the field and was always an outlet for the defence thought he had a very good game. Cullyhanna far more ruthless up front and the clans were very wasteful but i don't think it would have mattered. Clans big players didn't perform but fair play to Cullyhanna deserved winners good luck in the next round.

Not amused by a couple of Wolfe Tones d**kheads with Cullyhanna colours on. If the sole ambition of the Tones is to hate the clans then i actually feel sorry for them. Neutrals from North armagh wearing the colours of a south Armagh team, never seen the likes of it.

i was wearing an abbey cbs jersey warm day took my jumper off!i apologise if i offended anyone!clans cant blame ref bout getting hammmered for a change!so resort to verbals here.some people need to grow up!our ambition was to win intermediatede championshio,we didint do it.our fault.

w**ker- sums the tones up - win the intermediatede - are you serious

Wee Shea

Quote from: gaapunter on August 16, 2010, 07:34:48 AM
Quote from: charlie stubbs on August 16, 2010, 07:25:10 AM

w**ker- sums the tones up - win the intermediatede - are you serious

They could hardly try to win the senior when they weren't in it brains.

Wee Shea

Quote from: gaapunter on August 13, 2010, 05:46:55 PM
Quote from: illdecide on August 12, 2010, 05:24:46 PM
Maghery to beat Clann Eireann by 5pts
Og's to beat Mullaghbawn by 6pts
Killeavy and the Nab to draw
Cross to beat Cruppin by 10pts
Granemore to beat Newtown by 3pts
St Pats to beat Clans by 14pts (thats if i'm selected :P) Clans to win by 2pts if i'm kept on the bench :D

Maghery to beat Clann Eireann by 8pts
Og's to beat Mullaghbawn by 7pts
Killeavy to beat the Nab
Cross to beat Cruppin by 15pts
Granemore to beat Newtown by 8pts
Clans to beat St Pats by 5pts

:D :D :D :D

Some punter!