Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DownFanatic

Any team that are interested in a Minor Challenge game over the next three weeks please PM me.

Preferably we are looking for a Grade 2/Section B standard side.

We are willing to travel and to host (we have floodlit facilities for midweek games).

Thanks.

bennydorano

Harps are playing the 'Nab tonight in the Athletic Grounds at 7.30pm in the Mid-Board Cup Final.

IVEDECIDED

bennydorano

Quote from: IVEDECIDED on March 11, 2009, 01:44:36 PM
Who cares.
Eh, Harps and & Nab people who mightn't know it's on?

Must take some effort to be that big a knob.

Onion Bag

Quote from: bennydorano on March 11, 2009, 02:17:34 PM
Quote from: IVEDECIDED on March 11, 2009, 01:44:36 PM
Who cares.
Eh, Harps and & Nab people who mightn't know it's on?

Must take some effort to be that big a knob.

I care Benny, I'll be at it, should be a good warm up for the 1st round of the c'ship  ;)
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

bennydorano

Should be a handy one for the Nab tonight, we've been seriously depleted lately between missing County men and injuries.

Onion Bag

No way Benny, the Harps still have a far bigger pool of players to choose from, The nab are struggling with a few injuries as well,
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

fitzroyalty

umgolaarmagh

Who won the big match tonight?

Who won the battle of the mind games lol!!!!  ;D

rootthemout

nab won by 2pts i think,deserved winners.

sickboy

the nab won 2-6 to 3-2. first post here, im great.

FitnessTestingIreland

Fitness Testing Ireland

New local Fitness Testing company for GAA clubs.

Check out our website www.fitnesstestingireland.com

Or drop us an email at info@fitnesstestingireland.co.uk

billy the kid

Hi folks, asked to post this up on the site by a friend and although I have it on a thread thought it was prob most relevant to yous so posted it here also. 

Ballymacnab taking a lead from some of the smaller university clubs who have been using this for years but I Actually think this will prob become a more common way of getting sponsorship in current climate.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Fantastic marketing and sponsorship opportunity for just ₤25

Dear Sir/Madame

I would like to offer you a fantastic marketing opportunity for your company.  The Senior team of St Brenda's Camogie Club Ballymacnab, County Armagh are ordering a full new kit for the upcoming season and have come up with a novel idea to offer businesses the chance to have their name printed on the front of the kit for just ₤25.   

Ballymacnab are one of the top teams in Ulster with 17 senior championships and are known province wide and much further a field due to this success. In 2008 they won the Armagh senior League, were runners up in the Armagh senior championship, were runners up in the Ulster Senior League and reached the semi-finals of the All Ireland 7s in Dublin.  2009 is expected to be another highly successful year.  Whichever business has their name on the Ballymacnab kit can expect it to be seen all over Armagh, throughout Ulster, and on the All Ireland stage later in the year, with lots of media coverage that will again bring the businesses name into the public eye. 

How does it Work?

With the current economic climate the club felt it would be unfair and unrealistic to ask any one business to fit the total bill for the new kit so the following idea will be used.

There are 24 players on the senior panel and each player must sell 2 tickets at ₤25  to businesses that are interested in this fantastic opportunity.  The names of each of these businesses will be entered into a draw and the winner will be the sponsor for the upcoming year.  Each Business will have a 1 in 48 chance of having their name on the kit for just ₤25.   The winner will also appear in the Irish news and local papers presenting the new kit with their name on it to the team, offering even more exposure for your business.

All entries to the draw must be submitted and confirmed by

1:00PM on Friday 13th March

If it moves hit it
If it doesnt hit it anyway!!

billy the kid

Forgot to say PM me if you are interested and I will help you arrange getting a ticket.
If it moves hit it
If it doesnt hit it anyway!!