Rossies v Tyrone Hyde Park 13th July 5pm.

Started by giveballaghback, July 06, 2019, 11:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrone08

Based in the first half I would almost bet on it now that tyrone wont finish with a full team.

tyrone08

Christ 1 min into match even commentator says rossies are fouling as much as tyrone but havent got a card yet

Jayop

2 off the ball blocks in this move alone

Jayop

Lol that hop ball. Slám Cavanagh on the back of the head and take the ball. Getting ridiculous now.

clarshack

RedHand88

The Cavanagh one was the worst one yet!! This is shocking.

BennyHarp

Some amount of head injuries for Roscommon. Amazingly without any actual head contact.
That was never a square ball!!

SLIGONIAN

Coldrick is riding Tyrone, no yellows for roscommon for similar fouls, that yellow to Cavanaugh not even a free
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

SLIGONIAN

Was thinking the same on head injuries, head never touched
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

Jayop

No foul on Sludden one end and the same thing is a foul on Tyrone this end. Would make ye sick every f**king game.

Estimator

Ulster League Champions 2009

Hound

Quote from: Jayop on July 13, 2019, 05:41:19 PM
I honestly don't think the ref has got a single decision wrong in terms of a awarding a free but the cards issue has haunted us for years. We have to do far less to get them than every team we play against.
I agree. Of course you could argue some decisions, as it's a GAA match, but overall he's been fair regarding awarding of frees.

The yellow cards have all been for high tackles. He's definitely got more than one wrong and Tyrone on the wrong end of those. But I wouldn't be too harsh on Colderick, he's just been conned by the Rossies 2 or 3 times when they've gone down holding their heads when there's been no head contact. 

Jayop

I've said the fouls by and large have all been correct. It's the cards issue every game we play now though.

Hound

Really poor finish. Load of room to the keeper's left

Hound

Finally Colderick didn't fall for one!

Tyrone going to start the lying down now though!