Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twenty one yard free

starting to sound like a speilburg movie here with talk of moortown winning a SFC
even if carlsberg did tyrone senior championships i dont think moortown would feature not this year anyway

winghalfback

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on September 05, 2011, 07:17:08 PM
Quote from: winghalfback on September 03, 2011, 07:59:57 PM
derrylaughan are safe they beat eglish today
Not quite. Whoever wins the SFC is immune to being relegated, therefore for as long as Moortown are in the championship, the Division 1 relegation play-off cannot take place. Should Moortown win the Tyrone SFC (definitely a very outside chance, but stranger things have happened before), Derrylaughan will then play Moy with Derrylaughan at home; although they're level on points with Greencastle, Greencastle won the league tie between the two of them, therefore finish above them. Therefore not only will a Derrylaughan win against Moortown in the championship get them through into the semis, it will make them 100% safe for Division 1 & the Senior Championship for next year.

ill lay you 1000/1 on that actually happening cos moortown are rank actually a worse division 1 team than kildress or aghyaran and thats saying something

winghalfback

Quote from: twenty one yard free on September 05, 2011, 08:33:35 PM
starting to sound like a speilburg movie here with talk of moortown winning a SFC
even if carlsberg did tyrone senior championships i dont think moortown would feature not this year anyway

if there was a like button id click it here lol

sandwiches_in_the_boot

Errigal Ciaran 1-12 Carrickmore 3-05 in the first round of the reserve championship in Dunmoyle tonight.
"A cynic is a man who, when he smells flowers, looks around for a coffin."
H. L. Mencken

scout

were very harsh on the moortown anyway..yes they're no world beaters, there not carrickmore or errigal, but there making the best with what they've got, just like every other club. and also they've had lots of injuries and fall-outs and sackings, from what ive heard anyway, the team you write off is sopmetimes the most dangerous!!

KIDDO 4

Dromore 1.11 Moy0.7 reserve championship tonight in Dromore.

wheres he takin er from

Clonoe 2-12 0-06 Trillick in Reserve Championship tonight
First on the field and last to leave

winghalfback

Quote from: scout on September 05, 2011, 09:05:25 PM
were very harsh on the moortown anyway..yes they're no world beaters, there not carrickmore or errigal, but there making the best with what they've got, just like every other club. and also they've had lots of injuries and fall-outs and sackings, from what ive heard anyway, the team you write off is sopmetimes the most dangerous!!

sometimes but not this time they are just rubbish probably the worst footballing team to play senior football in a generation its a shame on cookstown that they finished lower

wheres he takin er from

Quote from: winghalfback on September 05, 2011, 09:45:15 PM
Quote from: scout on September 05, 2011, 09:05:25 PM

sometimes but not this time they are just rubbish probably the worst footballing team to play senior football in a generation its a shame on cookstown that they finished lower

alright alright, take er easy. Certainly not worst team we faced this year. Even if they were not nice to be harping on about it
First on the field and last to leave

winghalfback

I see in teamtalk mag Errigal are the favourites for the reserve chmpionship now. A good team some great young players on it but is it warranted several great teams still in with a shout

Rocky Mc Guigan

Quote from: winghalfback on September 06, 2011, 12:30:20 AM
I see in teamtalk mag Errigal are the favourites for the reserve chmpionship now. A good team some great young players on it but is it warranted several great teams still in with a shout
I've heard it all now- 'great' reserve teams in Tyrone club football ;D

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: winghalfback on September 05, 2011, 08:35:07 PM
Not quite. Whoever wins the SFC is immune to being relegated, therefore for as long as Moortown are in the championship, the Division 1 relegation play-off cannot take place. Should Moortown win the Tyrone SFC (definitely a very outside chance, but stranger things have happened before), Derrylaughan will then play Moy with Derrylaughan at home; although they're level on points with Greencastle, Greencastle won the league tie between the two of them, therefore finish above them. Therefore not only will a Derrylaughan win against Moortown in the championship get them through into the semis, it will make them 100% safe for Division 1 & the Senior Championship for next year.

ill lay you 1000/1 on that actually happening cos moortown are rank actually a worse division 1 team than kildress or aghyaran and thats saying something

Your obviously a WUM but i'll take you up on what you said whinge half back.
Moortown have a good young team and as for trying to belittle Kildress - Catch yourself on!
Kildress spent 10+ years in senior football hardly the form of a sh*t team.
Kildress finished top of division 1 in 2005 and were beat by carmen in the league semi!
Think you'll remember last year when Kildress were in the championship semi and gave Coalisland (the eventual winners) a right game.
Also had some great championship encounters against the tyrone 'super powers' over the lasrt decade including a game against Carmen which ended in a controversial last minute disallowed goal and carmen winning by 2 points! I think carmen went on to win the title that year!

Judging by all your 15 posts your a CLOWN!

As a matter of interest what GREAT club do you represent on this forum?

winghalfback

Quote from: Radda bout yeee on September 06, 2011, 01:59:18 PM

Moortown have a good young team and as for trying to belittle Kildress - Catch yourself on!
Kildress finished top of division 1 in 2005 and were beat by carmen in the league semi!
Think you'll remember last year when Kildress were in the championship semi and gave Coalisland (the eventual winners) a right game.
Also had some great championship encounters against the tyrone 'super powers' over the lasrt decade including a game against Carmen which ended in a controversial last minute disallowed goal and carmen winning by 2 points! I think carmen went on to win the title that year!

I succeeded in winding you up anyway lol

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: winghalfback on September 06, 2011, 02:47:18 PM

Yip you sure did - congrats at least i now know you were winding up and not serious!  ::)

winghalfback

Quote from: Radda bout yeee on September 06, 2011, 03:19:25 PM
Quote from: winghalfback on September 06, 2011, 02:47:18 PM

Yip you sure did - congrats at least i now know you were winding up and not serious!  ::)

Radda on a serious not what are ye going to do this weekend to stop the one and only Jonny Lafferty by all the talk he could beat ye on his own he is that good a player.