The Sickness in our Society

Started by mylestheslasher, October 08, 2011, 12:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mylestheslasher

http://www.independent.ie/national-news/father-whose-daughter-died-in-fire-may-never-walk-again-2900154.html

Let me tell you about this incident as it seems to not making the news anymore. A sc**bag from Sligo Town went into Boyle, got into a row in a pub over a woman with a guy. He then threaten to burn this guy out of his house in front of everyone in the pub. He then went up the road in the night, poured a flamable liquid in the door of a house with a man and 3 kids in the house. The house did not belong to the guy he had threatened.

The house went up in an inferno. The father got his 3 kids onto a roof of a porch at the back of the house but then fell from the roof breaking his back. He talked 2 of his little girls into jumping from the roof. The youngest got frightened and went back into the house and was found dead in her bedroom.

Everyone in Sligo at this stage knows who this drug-dealing piece of shit is who did this. What is wrong with society that this is the type of evil sc**bag we produce. I'm against the death penalty but only so that miscarriages of justice can occur (i put no value on the life of someone who murders children) but when it is so obvious who did this I wonder what is the point in us wasting our time jailing him. If we put in solitary in a dark cell for the rest of his life that might be justice but I'm sure he can pal up with his drug dealing gang of scumbags and watch TV all day instead.

seafoid

What a sad and sordid story. The poor girl who died was only 5. And the mother was in hospital giving birth. 
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

laoislad

An awful sad story for that poor family I dunno how they could ever get over something like that.
RIP to that little girl.
I wouldn't be against seeing this guy who started the fire hung from a tree in the town centre.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

mylestheslasher

Quote from: seafoid on October 08, 2011, 12:11:22 PM
What a sad and sordid story. The poor girl who died was only 5. And the mother was in hospital giving birth.

She had just given birth to twins. One of the saddest things i've ever come across. I used to work in Boyle and seeing a lot of my former colleagues posting pictures of a smiling happy 5 yr old on facebook is enough to break your heart. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. May she rest in peace.

seafoid

Totally senseless. How do you explain something like this ?
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

sans pessimism

Its frightening to think how many sick,sad bastards there are out there
"So Boys stick together
in all kinds of weather"

mannix

What a terrible story, humans are indeed the worst creatures on the planet. The mind boggles when you think of what people are capable of,  I knew a fairly sound skin that was refused entry to a night club, he went and bought a gallon of petrol and was ready to set the roof of the club on fire. Luckily they spotted him and he wound up in jail. This same fella would help an elderly person to cross the street or turn turf in the bog and not want a penny for it. Hard to make sense of it.
Rip to the 5 year old.

Rossfan

What ever happened to all those anti gang laws that were passed with great  bruhaha by the former Government ( maybe that explains it  ::)) a couple of years ago?
Surely they could have been used against this cnut before he visited this evil sh1te on the family in Boyle.

Scumbags like him don't give a damn about anything except maintaining their fearful reputations of people you don't mess with.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

sans pessimism

Quote from: Rossfan on October 08, 2011, 05:06:27 PM
What ever happened to all those anti gang laws that were passed with great  bruhaha by the former Government ( maybe that explains it  ::)) a couple of years ago?
Surely they could have been used against this cnut before he visited this evil sh1te on the family in Boyle.

Scumbags like him don't give a damn about anything except maintaining their fearful reputations of people you don't mess with.
The bastards are littered like leaves in every town in the country
"So Boys stick together
in all kinds of weather"

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Absolutly disgusting.

Myles was this person very drunk, on drugs or suffer from mental health problems (on top of being a sc**bag). Are there other problems alongside the gang/I'm a hardman culture?

Here in Mayo we all know a case of a manslaughter (I guess that what it would have been had it been tried) of an elderly man in East Mayo, a few years later that same sc**bag met his own death at the hands of a shotgun in South Mayo.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: sans pessimism on October 08, 2011, 06:04:31 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on October 08, 2011, 05:06:27 PM

The b**tards are littered like leaves in every town in the country

Quite a few of them have been transferred into Castlebar in the last decade.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

rossie mad

i know the people involved in this case and it is very sad.This was a senseless and cowardly act which has sickened the community around boyle and its surrounding areas.This same coward isnt long out of jail for some other serious crimes and whats more annoying is more than likely he will get away with a manslaughter charge as the circumstances around the incident are sketchy and hearsay and in a court of law wont get a murder conviction.
In regards the whole society thing i think the goverment and previous goverments and politicians have alot to answer for.Now i know the political and economic situation around boyle didnt directly cause the death of this young girl but indirectly the lack of good governance leaves vacums in the north west and other disadvantaged areas.

These louts are let do what they want because they work the law to suit themselves.In other major cities and towns around ireland its the same case and in some cases on a much wider scale.
The justice system sides with the guilty in alot of serious crime cases in this country and alot of these scumbags usually come out with lighter sencetences than what they should have got.
The north west is a very high unemployment black spot and this leaves vaacums where scumbags like this one can sell his wares around sligo and live a better lifestyle than most working people.im watching the economic forum at the moment and that tool bono is speaking about the irish economy.WTF does he know about irish economy.he wont even pay his taxes.What has him up there speaking is worse eg messers kenny and gilmore.The north west is going to benefit great from this forum and bonos wisdom ::).

There is alot of talk about gangs on this thread just to clarify that the family of the little girl are the nicest hard working people you could meet.they have no connections to this piece of scum only that they were in the wrong place at the wrong time.a totally innocent law abiding family have been left with a large cross to bear by the actions of a man who probably should still be behind bars.

mylestheslasher

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on October 08, 2011, 06:12:20 PM
Absolutly disgusting.

Myles was this person very drunk, on drugs or suffer from mental health problems (on top of being a sc**bag). Are there other problems alongside the gang/I'm a hardman culture?

Here in Mayo we all know a case of a manslaughter (I guess that what it would have been had it been tried) of an elderly man in East Mayo, a few years later that same sc**bag met his own death at the hands of a shotgun in South Mayo.

He is a drug dealer from cranmore in sligo town. I know nothing else about his condition on then night except he is a piece of shit not long out of jail.
Great post by rossie.

Agnes Dipesto

Myles, has this sc**bag been arrested yet? Tragic doesn't even cover it. RIP.

stew

Quote from: laoislad on October 08, 2011, 12:19:44 PM
An awful sad story for that poor family I dunno how they could ever get over something like that.
RIP to that little girl.
I wouldn't be against seeing this guy who started the fire hung from a tree in the town centre.

I am right there with you Laois, name and shame this cnut, I hope he suffers the fcuker.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.