Hotel near Dublin Airport

Started by Joxer, December 13, 2010, 11:14:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joxer

Wondering if anyone can help me?

I'm heading away for near 2 weeks to the States on the morning of the 28th.  My flights are early enough and it is probablyy easiest to go up the night before and stay in one of the airport hotels or hotel close by.  Can anyone reccomend the best hotel (value) to go to.  Will be taking the car with me so will be leaving it at the hotel.

boosabum

Bewleys airport hotel is about the best. Probably €99 for the room and €4.50 a day parking. You can book it online with with stay and park option. Shuttle buses run frequently and your only 5 minutes away. Nice hotel too.

illdecide

Regency (Airport Hotel) is only a few mile from the Airport and is reasonable. Is there not a hotel within the Airport itself? although i'd expect it to be expensive
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Bingo

I have heard that the City Noth Hotel (near Drogheda on the MI  ::) ) do a special for the airport, free parking and shuttle bus to the airport if you stay a night. Not sure if its still on but its about 20mins from airport, door to door.

Rois

Stayed in the Radisson in the airport complex (there's a Clarion as well).  It was lovely but dear enough, had to pay for parking, and if it was my own money, I'd have stayed elsewhere.

ross4life

Quote from: Joxer on December 13, 2010, 11:14:22 AM
Wondering if anyone can help me?

I'm heading away for near 2 weeks to the States on the morning of the 28th.  My flights are early enough and it is probablyy easiest to go up the night before and stay in one of the airport hotels or hotel close by.  Can anyone reccomend the best hotel (value) to go to.  Will be taking the car with me so will be leaving it at the hotel.

http://www.travelodge.ie/dublin-airport-hotel-swords

http://www.metrohoteldublinairport.com/home.htm

Have stayed in both many times, they are decent best value hotels IMO

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

mylestheslasher

Quote from: boosabum on December 13, 2010, 11:20:21 AM
Bewleys airport hotel is about the best. Probably €99 for the room and €4.50 a day parking. You can book it online with with stay and park option. Shuttle buses run frequently and your only 5 minutes away. Nice hotel too.

I'd second that, a nice clean hotel with a good shuttle bus service. I've used it a load of times and its always been great.

comethekingdom

I stayed in the clarion at the airport last year - me and the missus - 89 euros B&B plus parking and free shuttle bus up to the terminal.